Subject: VeriSign COVER UP - READ ALL ABOUT IT INSIDE!

From: Ron Bennett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 05:00:57 -0400

Interesting how VeriSign leaves up the mailing list CRNP-IETF that's not
received a single post in nearly three months along with full member list
and archives, and yet VeriSign deleted the most active list, Domain-Policy
claiming it was no longer needed. And even worse, VeriSign did this with no
warning and in the process they deleted its respective member list and
archives.

And yet this very *inactive* list is still up and running as usual. Looks
like a cover up to me...how about to you?

Read the story of how VeriSign very rudely and unprofessionally removed all
traces of the Domain-Policy list below...

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=01/05/25/0223221&mode=thread

Like to read the archives of the Domain-Policy list...they're now available
at the following URLs:

http://www.wyomissing.com/bennett/domainpolicyarchives.zip

http://www.valuenames.com/bennett/domainpolicyarchives.zip

Even older archives may now be available at Tucows - http://www.tucows.com/

Thank you for taking time to read this...assuming anyone reads this list
anymore :-;

---

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 11:08:53 -0400

Howdy,

This is the official mailing list of the IETF CNRP working group.
See
        http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/cnrp-charter.html

Lack of traffic reflects the fact that the WG is almost done, waiting
on the IESG to process our last documents.  Postings not concerned
with WG work items are off topic.

Please take that as notice that your posting is off-topic, and don't
pursue this here.

Thanks,

Leslie Daigle.
IETF CNRP WG Chair.

--

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"The best laid plans
    are written in pencil."
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------