Subject: CC/PP now a W3C Note

From: Johan Hjelm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 03:00:15 +0100

The Composite Capabilities/Preference Profiles (CC/PP) framework is now a
W3C Note. It has improved substantially from the first draft version,
thanks to comments from several sources, among them this list. You can find
it at http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-CCPP. 
And by the way, we apprieciate comments on it still.

Johan Hjelm
************************************************************
                     Johan HJELM
            Ericsson RCUR T/K & Cyberlab NY 
         Currently visiting engineer at the W3C
             The World Wide Web Consortium
                     [email-masked]
   http://www.w3.org/People/W3Cpeople.html#Hjelm
    Fax +1-617-258 5999, Phone +1-617-263-9630
   MIT/LCS, 545 Tech. Sq. Cambridge MA 02139 USA 
        opinions are personal, always my own, 
  and not necessarily those of Ericsson or the W3C. 
============================================================