Subject: Re: Fax WG Summary

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 15:53:01 -0800 (PST)

CONNEG Meeting, December 10, 1998

	The group discussed draft-ietf-conneg-syntax-03.txt and agreed
that it could be put into working group last call after the
incorporation of the edits recently discussed on the mailing list.
The group also approved a minimum set of values for the proposed
color: tag, which will be incorporated into a new revision of
draft-ietf-media-features for the IESG's review.  After the syntax
document is sent to last call, we hope to close out all three
documents,in time for the January 24th ITU deadline. The group
discussed further cooporation with the W3C's CCPP group, and agreed
that the current draft will be the basis of future disucssion, to be
lead by Franklin Reynolds and Graham Klyne.  A tentative author was
also identified for a future draft on the question of registered
feature sets.

----

Note:  "tentative author" is not a typo.

		best regards,
				Ted Hardie