Subject: Will You Be Safely Covered For Eclipse 1999

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 22:58:21 -0700

ECLIPSE SHADES(tm)-SAFE SOLAR VIEWERS

One of the great celestial events of the year will take place on Wednesday
August 11, 1999. This will be the last total solar eclipse of the 20th
century. This fantastic total solar eclipse will be visible to millions of
people from the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Austria, Hungary,
Yugoslavia and Romania. The sun's shadow crosses the Black Sea into Turkey,
Syria and Iraq, Finally arriving in India, the last nation in its path.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE PREPARED TO SAFELY VIEW THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT!

View this spectacular total solar eclipse with Eclipse Shades(tm) Safe Solar
Viewers from Rainbow Symphony, Inc. ABSOLUTELY SAFE FOR DIRECT SOLAR
VIEWING, Eclipse Shades(tm) provide the ultimate in protection from harmful
Solar Radiation. With lenses made of Optical Grade, Neutral Density 5,
Double Aluminized 2 mil Mylar, Eclipse Shades(tm) filter out 100% of harmful
Ultra-Violet, 100% of harmful infrared, and 99.999% of intense Visible
Light, giving a cool clear blue image of the Sun.

Our Eclipse Shades Plus(tm) lenses are made of our exclusive Black Polymer
Material with the integral filter medium distributed throughout the lens.
These premium filters are scratch resistant, offer the same superior safety
features and create a sharper orange image of the sun.

CUSTOM IMPRINTING!
Custom Imprinted Eclipse Shades(tm) are a great way to promote any business,
planetarium, museum, school or astronomy clubs. Eclipse Shades(tm)are the
perfect product for Fund Raising and special Corporate Promotions for
Eclipse99.

IMPORTANT!!
Order early to guarantee delivery of your Eclipse Shades(tm) before this
spectacular total solar eclipse takes place!!

"CE" CERTIFIED!
All of Our Solar Viewing Materials are Neutral Density 5 or Greater and are
"CE"
certified which meets the transmission requirements of scale 12-16 of EN
169/1992.
Certified By BSI - #0086 Notified Body / HP2 4SQ

SAFETY INFORMATION!
All our Eclipse Shades come with safety information and instructions
preprinted on the backside.

ORDERING INFORMATION:
For Fast Service...Order by Phone!  Call: (818) 708-8400 or Fax: (818)
708-8470 or e-mail [email-masked]  Please visit any of our
websites below for more information!

NOW, You can order ECLIPSE SHADES(tm) from our Secure On-Line Store. Just
click on the "Orbiting Order Button" at any one of our sites!

http://www.eclipse99.com
http://www.eclipse1999.com
http://www.eclipseshades.com

PRICING:
For Pricing & Custom Imprinting Information Please e-mail your request to:
[email-masked]

Rainbow Symphony, Inc.
6860 Canby Ave. #120
Reseda, CA 91335
Ph# 818-708-8400
Fax# 818-708-8470
e-mail - [email-masked]
URL - http://www.rainbowsymphony.com