From: Specials <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 22:56:56 -0800 (PST)

Authenticated sender is <[email-masked]>
X-Mailer : Microsoft Outlook Express 4.72.3110.1
Subject:  Wireless Email For Realtors
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Date: Tue,  1 Dec 98 01:02:03 -0600

If you missed us at the NAR convention in California don't worry! Because of
the great response at the show, we've decided to  offer a holiday special
for realtors®. Read on to see why we were the "Buzz of the show!":

Let's face it: More and more homebuyers are using the Internet to begin
their home buying experience. And studies show that the first Realtor® to
respond to these Internet leads has the greatest chance of becoming their
agent. Yet how can you stay on top of those leads if you are out showing
properties or in a meeting?

We have a solution for realtors® who know  the importance of a quick
response to email but can't stay glued to their computers: The Emailpager
2000. This Wireless Two-Way palmtop device closes the gap between you and
your prospective clients. You can now send and receive e-mail instantly
wherever you are without a computer or phone connection, all for about the
price of a Palm Pilot!

The new EmailPager2000 allows you to stay connected when you are on the go
wirelessly.  And there are no extra per message or per character
charges…just one low flat monthly rate.  So you can use it as much as you
want.

And it is so compact it is amazing!  Approximately the same size as a pager
or beeper, yet it has an ergonomically designed  “QWERTY” that makes sending
a message easy.  It is so easy to use with all these features:

Address book
Clock with Alarm
Multiple alarm or vibrate alert settings
Saves messages for you
Can save hundreds of “canned replies” of your choice.
Battery and signal meter
Menu driven for easy use
Toll Free operator dispatch service available
Uses a single “AA” alkaline battery with long battery life
Message per screen is a huge 16,000 characters allowing you to get the
whole message not just a few words like most “pagers or phones”

You can send and receive e-mail from your EmailPager2000 to virtually any
e-mail address on any computer anywhere in the world.  You can even send to
other EmailPager2000s.  And, it works so fast, that it is just like chatting
on-line.

You will never miss another important Internet lead just because you were
away from your computer.  Whether business or personal, EmailPager2000 will
keep you connected while you are on the go, and let you see the full text
message…not just a few lines.

So take the first step in increasing your leads and your sales from the
Internet. Visit our website at http://www.realtorpage.com and see what all
the fuss is about. And sign up soon to take advantage of our holiday
special: We're giving away the rest of 1998 for free! No airtime charges
until 1999. And on top of that, if you sign up now, you'll save $5.00 a
month throughout 1999...a $60 Savings!

Sincerely,

The Team at Realtorpage
"When Getting There First Means Getting the Deal"