Subject: Protocol Action: Media Features for Display, Print, and Fax to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 12:34:19 -0500

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Media Features for Display,
Print, and Fax' <draft-ietf-conneg-media-features-05.txt> as a Proposed
Standard.  This document is the product of the Content Negotiation
Working Group.  The IESG contact persons are Keith Moore and Patrik
Faltstrom.

Note to the RFC Editor:

   There is a normative reference to draft-ietf-conneg-feature-reg-03.txt
   which is going for BCP.

Technical Summary

The paper defines some media feature tags, and their possible values,
for registration at IANA according to the procedure defined in
draft-ietf-conneg-feature-reg-03.txt.

Working Group Summary

There have been consensus about the tokens and their possible values.
The only remaining discussion regarding how to specify color was
straightened out around the IETF meeting in Orlando, december of 1998.

Protocol Quality

The document has been reviewed by Patrik Faltstrom.