Subject: _F_E_E_D_

From: Streetsound <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 16:11:17 -0500

(((1))) You have received this email since your address
is related to electronic music.

(((2))) We thought you'd be interested in Internet
Music Video featuring the sounds and minds of the most
respected international DJs and artists.

(((3))) Prepare your computer and your senses
for an online experience like never before...

_F_E_E_D_

*T E C H N O*
http://unity.pseudo.com/Unity/UrlView/1/34/190/1/21298

*D R U M 'N' B A S S*
http://unity.pseudo.com/Unity/UrlView/1/34/190/2/21298

*H O U S E*
http://unity.pseudo.com/Unity/UrlView/1/34/190/3/21298
		
To FEED you need the RealPlayer. Download now for free:
http://www.real.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fearless in the face of digital confusion

(((s t r e e t s o u n d . c o m)))

Your 24/7 Electronica Superchannel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feel free to send this message in its entirety on to a
friend!

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. 

If you wish to UNSUBSCRIBE or have been sent this email in ERROR, Send an EMAIL
to: mailto:[email-masked] 
or go to this WEB ADDRESS: http://unity.pseudo.com/U/A1.34.21298 
and you will be REMOVED IMMEDIATELY.

You may also unsubscribe or access your membership
settings at:  http://unity.pseudo.com/Unity/ctrlpanel/0/1/34

212.925.7909x220