Subject: Configuring HTTP Headers, ISAPI Filters and Host Headers

From: "CyberDude" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 23:16:30 -0500

Hello ALL

Is there any one can help me with Configuring HTTP Headers, ISAPI Filters
and Host Headers ?
PLEASE HELP ME

THANK YOU AND BLESS YOU ALL

C.Cubuklu

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:22:20 -0800 (PST)

This group's charter is to work on a content negotiation system, not
on HTTP headers as such.  If you address me privately with more
details, I may be able to identify an appropriate group for you to
contact.
		regards,
			Ted Hardie
			Chair, CONNEG
			[email-masked]