Subject: BCP 31, RFC 2506 on Media Feature Tag Registration Procedure

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 17:08:08 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP31:
	RFC 2506: 

        Title:	    Media Feature Tag Registration Procedure
	Author(s):  K. Holtman, A. Mutz, T. Hardie
	Status:     Best Current Practice
	Date:       March 1999
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
		    [email-masked]
	Pages:      12
        Characters: 24892
        Updates/Obsoletes/See Also: None
        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-conneg-feature-req-03.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2506.txt

This document defines a registration procedure which uses the
Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) as a central registry for
the media feature vocabulary.

This document is a product fo the Content Negotiation Working Group of
the IETF.

This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Alegre Ramos
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.

[message/External-body is not supported, skipping...]

[message/External-body is not supported, skipping...]

----- End of forwarded message from RFC Editor -----