Subject: draft-ietf-conneg-requirements-02.txt

From: Graham Klyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 20:29:23 +0000

Following the WG meeting in Minneapolis, this updated draft has been
submitted for publication as I-D, with the intention of moving it forwards
as Informational.

Reasons that I believe this draft is useful to publish as Informational
include:
(1) terminology, that may be referenced by related documents
(2) background context for the media feature framework
(3) a list of issued to be considered when using the framework with a
specific protocol
(4) a security considerations section that may be referenced by related
documents

(BTW, the I-D filename is a misnomer:  it is not a *requirements* so much
as a "framework" document.)

#g

------------
Graham Klyne
([email-masked])