Subject: Revised feature matching algorithm description and source code

From: Graham Klyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:50:21 +0100

All,

Further to this announcement:

>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
>
>
>	Title		: A revised media feature set matching algorithm
>	Author(s)	: G. Klyne
>	Filename	: draft-klyne-conneg-feature-match-00.txt
>	Pages		: 18
>	Date		: 18-Jun-99
[...]

I would like to point out that Java source code of a feature matching
algorithm implementation has been made available at
<http://www.ietf.org/ietf-medfree/>.  (This URL is also cited in the
Internet Draft.)

I would like to thank Paul Hoffman for making the source code available at
the IMC web site.

#g