Subject: Number one homebased business two years in a row.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 18:30:10

This is not spam to be removed from this list see bottom of page.
or email [email-masked]

Discover A Business That Provides A 

5 Figure Income Within The 1st Month!

   "I Actually made $1,000 My First Week,

$12,000 My First Month In This Business!"

       Discover for yourself a business that provides a 5 Figure 
Income within the 1st month and Fantastic Income within the 1st 
week!  Truthfully, I have never worked more than 4 hours per week 
and have been paid every single week.

This Isn't MLM! 

There Is Absolutely NO Selling!

You Will Never Touch The Telephone!

There Is No Large Investment.  

Just A Consistent Weekly Pay Check.

Anyone Can Do This Business & I Mean Anyone!

But Don't Take My Word For It!

Call The Toll Free Number!

1-800-811-2141, ID #88500

You will need ID #88500

(Live Operators Are Waiting For Your Call Monday - Saturday 
8AM-10PM CST)

------------------------------------------------------------------
------------
---------------------------------------------

The Mailing List that you are being mailed from was filtered 
against

the Global Remove List at: <A 
HREF="http://remove-list.com">http://remove-list.com
</A>

Remove-List is a free public service offering to help the general 
public

get removed from bulk mailings lists and has not sent this 
message. If 

you want their help please add your name to their list and you 
will 

not receive a bulk email from us or any other ethical bulk 
emailer.