Subject: ALBAAT Inkjet News v.13 - EA-1 / H-I

From: "Irma Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 13:07:40 -0500

When recylcing your cartridges,  the cost savings alone is enough to make a
commercial user sit up and take notice.  A savings of up to 50% can be
realized on most cartridges, more on some! 

ALBAAT has become an expert in the ink jet cartridge remanufacturing
industry.  We can manufacture over 65 inkjet cartridges with state of the
art equipment. ALBAAT  guarantee the print quality to be consistent with
the quality standards you expect. 

We offer to  Programs:

Program 1:  Recycle & Reuse
Use our  Free Ink Jet Recycling Kit postage paid mailers.  Refer to price
list for cost and cartridge stock number.  Texas residents please include
7.25% tax. Simply drop your empty cartridges into the free mailer with your
payment and fill out the order form.  Drop the envelope in any US Mailbox.
That's it!  Your cartridges will be professionally remanufactured within 48
hours of receipt and returned to you. Use the mailer for up to 6 cartridges
each. 

You'll save up to 40% of the cost of new cartridges.

Program 2: Recycle & Reduce
If for any reason you are not interested in using remanufactured
cartridgesŠ Please use our Free Ink Jet Recycling Kit, instead of your
garbage can for your empty cartridges.  Just put all your empties into the
Kit, seal it and Drop into the nearest mailbox.  ALBAAT will gladly donate
$1.00 for each empty received to Brackenridge Children's Hospital, in your
name.  If you have an organization that needs funds, we will donate to that
cause at your request.  Please request our flyer regarding "Fundraisers."

Be part of the solution to our growing environmental problems.

Please call with any questions or to discuss custom tailored recycling
programs.

You are receiving this email because you are a past or current customer ,
vendor , or have either inquired about or requested information from this
company. If you wish for us to remove you from our customer list, please
reply to this message to let us know and we will honor your request to
exclude you from further mailings.

Sincerely, 
Irma A. Garcia
[email-masked]

Ph#512-219-9800 
Fx# 512-219-1198
Toll Free: 888-4 ALBAAT
http://www.inkjetfills.com/free.html
ALBAAT INKJET FILLS
12129 North Highway 620 #540
Austin, Texas  78750