Subject: Porche Boxter or Luxury Cruise Earn $$$ In Days This Works!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 07:44:18 +0900

Dear Friend,

This really works! Have the faith, don't miss this opportunity, get
involved also, and it will work for you as it does for us!!!!!

Thank you for your time and interest.

This email contains the ENTIRE PLAN of how YOU can make $50,000 or more
in the next 90 days simply sending email!

Seem impossible? Just read on and see how easy this is....

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major nightly
news program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of the
program described below to see if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their
findings proved that there are absolutely no laws prohibiting
participation in the program. This has helped to show people that this
is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra money at home.

The results have been truly remarkable. So many people are participating

that those involved are doing much better than ever before. Since
everyone makes more as more people try it out, its been very exciting.

You will understand once you try it yourself!

********* THE ENTIRE PLAN IS HERE BELOW *********

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days, please
read this program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY!!

It does NOT require you to come into contact with people or make or take
any telephone calls. Just follow the instructions, and you will make
money. This simplified e-mail marketing program works perfectly 100%
EVERY TIME!

E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this virtually

free method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait, the more people
will be doing business using email. Get your piece of this action!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello - My name is Johnathon Rourke, I'm from Rhode Island.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my
fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some
thought and study to it. Two years ago, the corporation I worked for for

the past twelve years down-sized and my position was eliminated. After
unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own business. Over the

past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed
my family, friends and creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a
toll on my business and I just couldn´t seem to make ends meet. I
had to refinance and borrow against my home to support my family and
struggling business.

AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life. I am writing
toshare the experience in hopes that this could change your life
FOREVER. FINANCIALLY$$$!!!

In mid December, I received this program in my e-mail. Six months prior
to receiving this program I had been sending away for information on
various business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my
opinion, were not cost effective. They were either too difficult for me
to comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to risk to see
if they would work. But as I was saying, in December of 1997 I
received this program. I didn´t send for it, or ask for it, they just
got my name off a mailing list.

THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times, to make sure
I was reading it correctly. I couldn´t believe my eyes! Here was
a MONEY MAKING MACHINE I could start immediately without any debt.

Like most of you I was still a little skeptical and a little worried
about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post
Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!

After determining the program was LEGAL I decided "WHY NOT!?!??"

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time
on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don´t need any money for

printing to send out the program, and because I also send the product
(reports) by e-mail, my only expense is my time.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.
By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is
to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU
DON´T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.

My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By January 30, I
had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE
AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE

PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU
HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000
GOAL."

Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat
back and relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received
$58,000 with more coming in every day. I paid off ALL my debts and
bought a much needed new car!

Please take your time to read this plan, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
FOREVER$!!! Remember, it won´t work if you don´t try it. This program
does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!

Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in a different
place.
It won´t work and you´ll lose out on a lot of money! In order for this
program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1,
and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or more in 90 days.

I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!! If you choose not to participate in
this program, I am sorry. It really is a great opportunity with little
cost or risk to you. If you choose to participate, follow the program
and you will be on your way to financial security. If you are a fellow
business owner and are in financial trouble like I was, or you want to
start your own business, consider this a sign. I DID! $$

Sincerely,

Johnathon Rourke
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should
have
concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could not
have been created by an amateur. Let me tell you a little about myself.
I
had a profitable business for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business
began falling off. I was doing the same things that were previously
successful for me, but it wasn´t working. Finally, I figured it out. It
wasn´t
me, it was the economy. Inflation and recession had replaced the stable
economy that had been with us since 1945.

I don´t have to tell you what happened to the unemployment
rate...because
many of you know from first hand experience. There were more
failures and bankruptcies than ever before. The middle class was
vanishing.
Those who knew what they were doing invested wisely and
moved up. Those who did not, including those who never had anything to
save
or invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor. As
the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER." The
traditional methods of making money will never allow you
to "move up" or "get rich." Inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom
for
the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF
EFFORT." You can make more money in the next few months than you have
ever
imagined. I should also point out that I will not see a penny
of this money, nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this
program.

I have retired from the program after sending thousands and thousands of

programs. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not
change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember
to
e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone you can think of.
One of the people you send this to may send out 50,000...and your name
will
be on every one of them! Remember though, the more you send
out, the more potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have
given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become
financially independent.

IT IS UP TO YOU!! NOW DO IT!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before you delete this program from your in box, as I almost did, take a

little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and
figure out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst
possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still
make a lot of money! You will definitely get back what you invested. Any

doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in.

$$$ IT WORKS!!! $$$

Jody Jacobs Richmond, VA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERE´S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF
DOLLAR$$$$!!!!

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am sure
that
you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days.
Before you say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully. This is
not
a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making business.

As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting
new
partners and selling our products. Every state in the USA allows you
to recruit new multi-level business partners, and we sell and deliver a
product for EVERY dollar received.

YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not
involved
in personal selling. You do it privately in your own
home, store or office. This is the EASIEST marketing plan anywhere! It
is
simply order-filling by email!

*******************************************************************
The product is informational and instructional material, keys to the
secrets
for everyone on how to open the doors to the magic world of E-
COMMERCE, the information highway, the wave of the future!

PLAN SUMMARY:

(1) You order the 4 reports listed below ($5 US each.) They come to you
by
email.

(2) Save a copy of this entire letter and put your name after Report #1
and
move the other names down.

(3) Via the internet, access Yahoo.com or any of the other major search
engines to locate hundreds of bulk email service companies (search for
"bulk email") and have them send 25,000 - 50,000 emails for you about
$49+).

(4) Orders will come to you by postal mail - simply email them the
Report
they ordered. Let me ask you - isn´t this about as easy as it gets?

************************************************************

By the way there are over 50 MILLION email addresses with millions more
joining the internet each year so don´t worry about "running out" or
"saturation". People are used to seeing and hearing the same
advertisements
every day on radio/TV. How many times have you received the
same pizza flyers on your door? Then one day you are hungry for pizza
and
you order one. Same thing with this letter. I received this letter
many times - then one day I decided it was time to try it.

************************************************************

YOU CAN START TODAY - JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS:

STEP #1. ORDER THE FOUR REPORTS

Order the four reports shown on the list below (you can´t sell them if
you
don´t order them). -- For each report, send $5.00 (US) CASH, the NAME
& NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR
NAME
& RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a
problem) to the person whose name appears on the list next to the
report.
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR
ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS! Within a few days you will
receive,
by e-mail, each of the four reports. Save them on your
computer so you can send them to the 1,000´s of people who will order
them
from you.

STEP #2. ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER

a. Look below for the listing of the four reports.
b. After you´ve ordered the four reports, delete the name and address
under
REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle.
c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.
d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.
e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.
f. Insert your name and address in the REPORT #1 position.
Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and address,
ACCURATELY!

STEP #3. SAVE THIS LETTER

Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save
it
to your computer. Make NO changes to these instructions. Now you are
ready to use this entire email to send by email to prospects.

Report #1 will tell you how to download bulk email software and email
addresses so you can send it out to thousands of people while you sleep!

Remember that 50,000+ new people are joining the internet every month.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing; surely you can
afford $20 (US) and initial bulk mailing cost. You obviously already
have a
computer and an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL Let´s say that you decide to start small,

just to see how it goes, and we´ll assume you and all those
involved email out only 2,000 programs each. Let´s also assume that the
mailing receives a 0.5% response. The response could be much
better. Also, many people will email out hundreds of thousands of
programs
instead of 2,000. (Why stop at 2000?). But continuing with this
example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that is

only 10 orders for

REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each
for a
total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5% 100 people respond and
order

REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of
200,000.
The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders for

REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000
total.
The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for

REPORT #4. That´s 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!!

Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 + $50,000 for a

total of $55,550!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL
TO
WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND
TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF
EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000
PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many people will do just that,
and
more!

METHOD #2: PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let´s say you decide to start
small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10
people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on

the Internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that
everyone
else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.
Look how this small number accumulates to achieve the STAGGERING results

below:

1st level--your first 10 send you
$5..................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100).............$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1000)........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1000 ($5 x 10,000)..$50,000

$$$$$$ THIS TOTALS ----------$55,550 $$$$$$

AMAZING ISN´T IT? Remember friends, this assumes that the people who
participate only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what
would happen if they got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100´s
of
participants and many will continue to work this program, sending
out programs WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM for years! THINK ABOUT IT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People are going to get emails about this plan from you or somebody else
and
many will work this plan. The question is, don´t you want your
name to be on the emails they will send out?

* * * DON´T MISS OUT!!! * * * JUST TRY IT ONCE!!! * * *

* * SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!! *** YOU´LL BE AMAZED!!!* *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!

This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out with YOUR name and
address
on it will be prompt because they can´t advertise until they
receive the report!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GET STARTED TODAY: PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE FOUR REPORTS NOW.

Notes: ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT. CHECKS NOT
ACCEPTED. Make sure the cash is concealed
by wrapping it in two sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper
write:

(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering

(b) your e-mail address, and

(c) your name & postal address.

REPORT #1 "The Insider´s Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
Andrew Skidmore
9379 Alexander Rd
Alexander, NY  14005
USA

REPORT #2 "The Insider´s Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
Lars Pedersen
Skejbygaardsvej 7, 1, 10
8240 Risskov
Denmark

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
John Cole Werner
PO Box 3281
Lihue, HI 96766

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of Multilevel

Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
Zac Majors
2242 E Woodchuck Way
Sandy, UT 84093

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow the
directions accurately. Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY
so you will have them when the orders start coming in because: When you
receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
product/report. It is required for this to be a legal business and they
need the reports to send out their letters (with your name on them!)

-- ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE. -- Be
patient
and persistent with this program - If you follow
the instructions exactly - results WILL FOLLOW. $$$$

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: If you don´t receive
20
orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue advertising or
sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later you should
receive at least 100 orders for REPORT #2. If you don´t, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100
or
more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the
system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll
in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the

list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT report. You
can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are
ordering
from you.

To generate more income, simply send another batch of e-mails or
continue
placing ads and start the whole process again! There is no limit to
the income you will generate from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in
this
program, please answer one question. ARE YOU HAPPY WITH
YOUR PRESENT INCOME OR JOB? If the answer is no, then please look at the

following facts about this super simple MLM program:

1. NO face to face selling, NO meetings, NO inventory! NO Telephone
calls,
NO big cost to start! NOthing to learn, NO skills needed! (Surely
you know how to send email?)

2. No equipment to buy - you already have a computer and internet
connection
- so you have everything you need to fill orders!

3. You are selling a product which does NOT COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE OR
SHIP! (Emailing copies of the reports is FREE!)

4. All of your customers pay you in CA$H! This program will change your
LIFE FOREVER!! Look at the potential for you to be able to quit your
job and live a life of luxury you could only dream about! Imagine
getting
out of debt and buying the car and home of your dreams and being
able to work a super-high paying leisurely easy business from home!

$$$ FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE! $$$

ACT NOW! Take your first step toward achieving financial independence.
Order the reports and follow the program outlined above--
SUCCESS will be your reward.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a
business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your
local office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal Agency) at
1-800-827-5722 for free help and answers to questions.

Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and
free
seminars about business tax requirements. Your earnings are highly
dependent on your activities and advertising. The information contained
on
this site and in the report constitutes no guarantees stated nor
implied. In the event that it is determined that this site or report
constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void. The
earnings
amounts listed on this site and in the report are estimates only. If you

have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the Office
of
Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission,
Bureau
of Consumer Protection in Washington, DC.

================================================

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter
cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact
information and a method of removal.

This is a one time e-mail transmission. No request for removal is
necessary.