Subject: Inspired Internet Business Opportunity!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 03:21:43 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,

Have you ever asked yourself, "If only I could find an easier
way to make a higher income" and "If I had more money, I could
spend more time with my family, and less time at work" and 
"I sure could use more money so I could pay off my bills
once and for all" and "I would love to get involved in a 
business which will generate money while I am at work."

Please, please, print this off and read thoroughly.  Be 
sure you don't miss any of the points outlined.  Then put
it down and read it again. I am sending you a whole lot 
of information in which you might not understand the first
time you read it. If you don't believe this program will 
work for you, send it to 10-20 of your closest friends 
(in which you deeply trust), ask them what they think? 
This really works! Have faith, don't miss this opportunity,
get involved also, it will work for you as it does for us!!!
Read On!!!!!!!

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, A 
Major Nightly News Program in the USA recently dedicated
an entire show to the investigation of the program described 
below to see if it really can make people money. The show 
also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their 
findings proved that there are absolutely no laws prohibiting 
the participation in the program. This has helped to show 
people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make
some extra money at home. The results have been truly 
remarkable. So many people are now participating that
those involved are doing much better than ever before.
Since everyone makes more as more people try it out, it has
been very exciting. You will understand only if you get involved!

The Entire Plan is Here Below.....

****Print This Now for Future Reference****

Read it often to fully understand how simple and easy it works!!!

If you would like to make at least... $50,000 US in less than 
90 Days! If not, forward this to someone who would like to make
this kind of money........ It works (like designed) but only 
for those who follow it to the letter!! Please read this program...
Then read it again!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This is a Legitimate, Legal, Money Making Opportunity!! It does
not require you to come into contact with people or make or 
take any telephone calls. Just follow the instructions and you 
will make money.  This simplified E-mail marketing program works
perfectly 100% EVERY TIME!!!

Hello, my name is Johnathon Rourke, I'm from Rhode Island. The
enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my 
fingers.  Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and 
gave some considerable thought and study to it.  Two years ago, 
the Corporation I worked for the past twelve years down-sized 
and my position was eliminated. After unproductive job interviews, 
I decided to open my own business.  Over the past year, I incurred
many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family, friends 
and creditors over $35,000.  The economy was taking a toll on 
my business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had 
to refinance and borrow more against my home to support my 
family and struggling business. At that moment something 
significant happened in my life.

I am writing this reference to share the experience in hope that
this could change your life... Forever!!! Financially $$$$!!! 
In mid-December, I received this program in my E-mail.  Six 
months prior to receiving this program I had been sending away
for information on various business opportunities. All of the 
programs I received, in my opinion, were not cost effective, 
they were either too difficult for me to comprehend or the 
initial investment was too much for me to risk to see if they 
worked.

As I was saying in December of 1997 I received this program. 
I didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name 
off a mailing list. Thank goodness for that!!!

After reading it several times, to make sure I was reading 
it correctly.  I couldn't believe my eyes! Here was a 
MONEY MAKING MACHINE I could start immediately without any debt. 
Like most of you I was still a little skeptical and a little 
worried about the legal aspects of it all.  So I checked it out with 
the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that 
it is indeed legal! After determining the program was LEGAL 
I decided "WHY NOT!?!?!?!?"

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails.  It cost me about $15 for 
my time on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need
any for printing to send out the program, and because I also 
send the product (reports) by e-mail, my only expense is my 
time. In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders 
for REPORT # 1. By January 13 I had received 26 orders for REPORT # 1 .
Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20  ORDERS  FOR REPORT #1 
WITHIN  2  WEEKS,  IF YOU DON'T,  SEND MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO". 
My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By January 30, 
I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to 
"RECEIVE  AT  LEAST  100  +  ORDERS FOR  REPORT  #2   
WITHIN  2  WEEKS, IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.
ONCE YOU HAVE 100  ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE 
YOUR $50,000 GOAL".

Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT  # 2.  96 more than I needed.  
So I sat back and relaxed.  By March 1, of my E-mailing of 10,000, 
I had received $58,000 with more coming in every day. 
I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car!

Please take your time to read this plan, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR
LIFE FOREVER $!!!!!!! Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. 
This program does work, BUT you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially 
the rules of not trying to place your name in a different place. It 
won't work and you'll lose out on a lot of money!  In order for this
program to work, you must meet your goal 0f 20+ orders for REPORT # 1, 
and 100+ orders for REPORT # 2, and you will make $50,000 or more in 
90 days.I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS !!!!!! If you choose not to 
participate in this program, I am sorry.  It really is a great 
opportunity with little costor no risk to you.

If you choose to participate, follow the program and you will 
be on your way to financial security. If you are a fellow business
owner and are in financial trouble like I was, or you want to start 
your own business, consider this a sign. I DID $$$

Sincerely,

Johnathan Rourke

**************************

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: By the time you
have read the enclosed program and reports, you should have concluded 
that such a program, and one that is legal, could not have been
created by an amateur.  Let me tell you a little about myself.

I had a profitable business for 10 years.  Then in 1979 my business
began falling off.  I was doing the same things that were previously
successful for me, but it wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out.
It was not me, it was the economy. Inflation and recession had replaced 
the stable economy that had been with us since 1945. 
I don't have to tellyou what happened to the employment rate.... 
because many of you know fromfirst hand experience.  There were 
more failures and bankruptcies than everbefore..  The middle 
class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doinginvested 
wisely and moved up. Those who did not, including those who 
never had anything to save or to invest, were moving down 
into the ranks of the poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET 
RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER."

The traditional methods of making money will never allow you to 
"move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that. 
You have just received information that can give you Financial-Freedom
for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE
BIT OF EFFORT."You can make more money in the next few months 
than you have ever imagined.I should also point out that I
will not see a penny of this money,nor anyone else who has 
provided a testimonial for this program.

I have retired from the program after sending thousands and 
thousands of programs. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. 
Do not change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. 
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone you
can think of. One of the people you send this to may send 
out 50,000... and your name will be on everyone of them!

REMEMBER though, ~~~~ the MORE YOU SEND OUT, the more 
potential customersyou will reach.  So my friend, I have 
given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity 
to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU !!!    NOW DO IT !!!!

BEFORE YOU delete this program from your in box, as I almost did,
take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a 
pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU participate.
Figure out the worst possible response and no matter how you 
calculate it, you will still make a lot of money!  You will
definitely get back what you invested. Any doubt you have will
vanish when your first orders come in.

$$$$$ IT WORKS!!! $$$$$

Jody Jacobs Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL
MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS $$$$$

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am 
sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days. 
Before you say "BULL...", please read this program care-fully.  
This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making business.

As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by 
recruiting new partners and selling our products.  Every state in
the USA allows you to recruit new multi-level business partners, 
and we sell and deliver a product for EVERY dollar received. 
YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not 
involved in personal selling. You do it privately in your own home,
store or office. This is the EASIEST marketing plan anywhere! 
It is simply order filling by E-mail. The product is informational and 
instructional material; keys to the secrets for everyone on 
how to open the doors to the magic world of E-COMMERCE, 
the information high-way, the wave of the future!

PLAN SUMMARY:

(1) You order the 4 reports listed below ($5 US each). 
They come to you by e-mail.

(2) Save a copy of this entire letter and put your name 
after Report#1 and move the other names down.

(3) Via the internet, access Yahoo.com or any of the other
major searchengines to locate hundreds of bulk email 
service companies (search for "bulk email") and have them send 
25,000 - 50,000 e-mail for you about $49 +.

(4) Orders will come to you by postal mail - simply email them the
Report they ordered. Let me ask you - isn't this about as easy as
it gets?.

By the way there are over 50 MILLION email addresses with 
millions more joining the Internet each year so don't worry 
about "running out" or "saturation".  People are used to seeing
and hearing the same advertisements every day on radio and TV.
How many times have you received the same pizza flyers on your 
door?  Then one day you are hungry for a pizza and you order 
one. Same thing with this letter.  I received this letter many 
times - then one day I decided it was time to try it.

YOU CAN START TODAY - JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS:

STEP # 1 ORDER THE FOUR REPORTS
Order the four Reports shown on the list below (you can't sell
them if you don't order them). à For each Report send $5.00 US 
CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, 
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS 
(in case of a problem) to the person whose name appears on the 
list next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON 
YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!

Within a few days you will receive, by e-mail, each of the 
four reports. Save them on your computer so you can send 
them to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

STEP # 2 ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER

A. Look below for the listing of the four reports.
B. After you've ordered the four reports delete the name and address
under REPORT # 4. This person has made it through the cycle.
C. Move the name and address under REPORT # 3 down to REPORT # 4.
D. Move the name and address under REPORT # 2 down to REPORT # 3.
E. Move the name and address under REPORT # 1 down to REPORT # 2.
F. Insert your name and address in the REPORT # 1 position

Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and address,
ACCURATELY.

STEP # 3 SAVE THIS ON COMPUTER

Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, 
and save it to your computer.  Make NO changes to these instructions.
Now you are ready to use this entire E-mail to send by E-mail to prospects.

Report # 1 will tell you how to download bulk e-mail software 
and e-mail addresses so you can send it out to thousands of people
while you sleep! Remember that 50,000 + new people are joining the 
internet every month.Your cost to participate in this is practically
nothing (surely you can afford $20 US and initial bulk mailing cost).
You obviously already have a computer and an Internet connection 
and E-mail is FREE.

There are two primary methods of building your downline:
METHOD # 1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL, Let's say that you decide to 
start small, just to see how it goes, and we'll assume you and
all those involved email out only 2,000 programs each. Let's 
also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response. The response
could be much better. Also, many people will email out hundreds of 
thousands of programs instead of 2,000 (why stop at 2,000?) But 
continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000 programs. 
With a 0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT # 1. 
Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each for 
a total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100 people respond and 
order REPORT  # 2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for
a total of 200,000. The 0.5% respond to that is 1,000 orders for...
REPORT  # 3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 
2,000,000 total. The 0.5% respond to that is 10,000 orders for...
REPORT # 4. That's 10,000 $5 US bills for you. CASH!!! 
Your total income in this example is...$50 + $500 + 
$5000 + $50,000 for a total of...$55,550!!!!

Remember friend, this is assuming 1,990 out of 2,000 people you
email to will do absolutely nothing and trash this program! Dare 
to think for a moment what would happen if everyone, or half sent 
out 100,000 programs instead of 2,000, believe me, many people 
will do just that and more!

METHOD # 2: Placing free Ads on the Internet.  Advertising on
the Internet is very, very inexpensive, as there are HUNDREDS 
of FREE places to advertise. Lets say you decide to start small
just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 
10 people to participate on your first level (placing a lot of 
FREE ads on the Internet will easily get a LARGER response). 
Also assume that everyone in your organization gets only 10
downline members, just look at how this small number accumulates 
to achieve the STAGGERING results below...

1st Level-- Your first 10 send you $5 = $50
2nd Level-- 10 Members from those 10 ($5X100) =  $500
3rd Level-- 10 Members from those 100 ($5X1000) =  $5,000
4th Level-- 10 Members from those 1,000 ($5X10,000) = $50,000
$$$$$$$ THIS TOTAL’S = $55,550 $$$$$$$

AMAZING ISN'T IT??  Remember friends, this assumes that the
people who participate only recruit 10 people each. Think for
a moment what would happen if they got 20 people to participate!
Most people get 100's of participants and many will continue to 
work this program, WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM FOR YEARS!! THINK ABOUT IT!
People are going to get details about this plan from you 'or' someone 
else...the question is... Don't you want your name to be on the Emails 
they will send out??
*** DON'T MISS OUT!!!
*** JUST TRY IT ONCE!!!
*** SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!
*** YOU'LL BE AMAZED!!!

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ORDERS! This will guarantee 
that the Email THEY send out with your name and address on it 
will be prompt because they can't advertise until they receive 
the REPORT!

GET STARTED TO-DAY: PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE FOUR REPORTS...NOW!!
NOTE à ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (US CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT. CHEQUES
ARE NOT ACCEPTED!  Make sure the CASH is concealed by wrapping it
in two sheets of paper. On one of those sheets write...
(A) The Number and Name of the Report you are Ordering.
(B) Your E-mail address, and
(C) Your name and postal address.

REPORT # 1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet".
ORDER FROM...
CAROL ANDERSON
5451 PLEASANT VIEW LANE
FREELAND, WA  98249
USA.

PLEASE NOTE...I and every member below will work for you also. Try us!
REPORT # 2  "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk email.
ORDER FROM...
HARRY FERNTHEIL
5626 WOODRIDGE STREET
HUNTSVILLE, AL  35802
USA.

REPORT  # 3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet".
ORDER FROM...
JOCA VAN DEN BOS
1191 PUKAKI STREET
ROTORUA, 3201
NEW ZEALAND.

REPORT  # 4  "How to become a Millionaire Utilizing the
Power of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet".
ORDER FROM...
LANCE DENTON
100 WILDWOOD RD.
ROCKPORT, TX  78382
USA.

*******TIPS FOR SUCCESS*******

TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!!

Be prompt, professional, follow the directions accurately. à Send 
for the four reports 'IMMEDIATELY' so you have them when the orders
start coming in because...when you receive a $5 order, you MUST send
out the requested product/report. It is required for this to be a 
legal business and they need the reports to send out their letters 
(with your name on them!)

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
BE PATIENT AND PERSISTENT WITH THIS PROGRAM!!
If you follow the instructions exactly-results
WILL FOLLOW. $$$$.

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES*******
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT # 1 within two weeks,
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple 
weeks later you should receive at least 100 or more orders for REPORT 
# 2. If you don't, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT  # 2, YOU CAN RELAX,
because the system is already working for you, cash will continue to roll 
in!! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER... Every time your name is moved down 
on the list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT REPORT. You can keep 
track of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from 
you. To generate more income, simply send another batch of e-mails or 
continue placing ads and start the whole process again!!

THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE INCOME YOU WILL GENERATE FROM
THIS BUSINESS!

Before you make your decision as to weather or not to
participate in this program. Please answer one question.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR PRESENT INCOME OR JOB?? If the
answer is no, then please look at the following facts
about this super simple MLM program:
1~ No face to face selling, No meetings, No Inventory,
No telephone calls, No big cost to start, Nothing to learn,
No skills needed! (Surely you know how to send an e-mail?).
2~ No equipment to buy- you already have a computer
and Internet connection- so you have everything you
need to fill orders!
3~ You are selling a PRODUCT which does NOT COST YOU
ANYTHING TO PRODUCE OR SHIP! E-mailing copies of
the Reports is FREE!
4~ All of your customers pay you in CASH! This program
will change your LIFE FOREVER! Look at the potential for
you to be able to quit your job, and live the life of LUXURY
that you could only dream about before!

Imagine getting out of debt and buying the car and home of your 
dreams and being able to work a super-high paying leisurely 
business, from home with no overhead!
$$$ FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE !! $$$ ACT NOW!!
Take your first step towards achieving financial independence.

Order the  REPORTS and follow the PROGRAM outlined above.
SUCCESS WILL BE YOUR REWARD !!!
Thank you for your time and consideration.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering
a business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc; contact
your local office of the Small Business Administration  
(a Federal Agency) 1-800-827-5722 for free help and answers 
to questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free
help via the telephone and free seminars about business tax requirements.
Your earnings are highly dependent on your activities and 
advertising. The information contained on this site and in
the report constitutes no guarantees stated or implied. In 
the event that it is determined that this site or report 
constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void.
The earnings amounts listed on this site and in the report are 
estimates only. If you have any questions of the legality of 
this program, contact the Office of Associate Director for 
Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of 
Consumer Protection in Washington, DC. Under Bill 1618 TITLE III.
This is a ONE TIME ONLY e-mail transmission. 
No request for removal is necessary.