Subject: Last Call Review Request: CC/PP

From: Johan Hjelm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 12:43:10 +0900

Dear All,
the CC/PP Structure and Vocabularies specification has been published as
a Last Call Working Draft at http://www.w3.org/TR/CCPP-struct-vocab/.
The working group feels that we have now progressed this specification
as far as we can, that it is stable, workable and implementable, and
that it is ready to be used.

We would apprieciate your review comments. Please send them to
[email-masked] before April 5, 2001, to be considered.

If the review comments are positive, we intend to proceed with the
process of making this a W3C Recommendation.

Note that as per our charter, this document only includes the data
structure. Further work to cover open items (such as protocol issues)
will require a rechartering of the group.

Thank you!

Johan Hjelm

--
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
          Johan Hjelm
       Senior Specialist,
  Internet Information Services
       and Protocol Design

Nippon Ericsson KK, Ericsson Research
    Applications Research Group

  Read more about my recent book at
 http://www.wireless-information.net
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++