Subject: New Stock Profiled: (SEHO) Target Price $.59

From: "The Savvy Investor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:55:46 -0600

February Edition
of The Savvy Investor

Each month The Savvy Investor analysts study, research, and examine hundreds of stocks, in an effort to pinpoint the one with the most promise.
This month's pick:
Sense Holdings, Inc.

Symbol:
SEHO

Recent
Trading Range: $.31

Opinion: Strong Buy

In Related News:

FTC: Nearly one in eight U.S. adults
fell victim to identity theft in the last five years.  More...

A
new U.S. govt. policy requiring the fingerprinting of foreign visitors
represents a multi-billion-dollar opportunity for the U.S. biometrics
industry. More...

Analysts expect a fingerprint sample will be required from all
airline travelers at some point.
More...

In dangerous times, security deals are a
safe bet.
More...

SENSE Holdings, Inc. and Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. Join to Develop and Market
Products to Prevent Identity Theft.
More...

Financial Analysis

Our previous pick UGHO is up 1,360% from its profiled price, and is the
top stock in its

sector.

+203% increase in revenues for the nine months ended 9/03. Revenue
totaled $.379 million compared to $.125 million for the prior reporting
period.
Results reflect three major clients purchasing goods and services.

The market for such devices is
expanding into  industries such as aviation, insurance, banking and
finance, law enforcement, public safety, military, security,
manufacturing, education, food service, health care, hotel, and retail, to
name but a few.

Corporate Snapshot

SENSE Holdings,
Inc. (SEHO) is comprised of two wholly owned subsidiaries, SENSE
Technologies, Inc., a leading manufacturer of biometrically secured
authentication and identification systems and MSTI, Inc. a micro-sensor
research and development company.

Sense Technologies, Inc.
provides advanced biometric security products that use multiple layers of
verification such as fingerprints, iris scanning and facial recognition
along with smartcards to verify a person's identity. The Company
integrates these biometric sensor technologies into control devices that
improve and secure many critical business functions.

MSTI is a research and
development company specializing in biometric recognition sensors. MSTI
holds patents and intellectual property in fields ranging from individual
identity verification to explosives detection and is engaged in the
acquisition and development of new detection technology.

Analyst Conclusion

We are  starting to see real traction and acceptance of biometric
technology in the integration into everyday business. In fact, it is estimated that by 2008, 80% of the economically active population
will carry some form of biometric identity document.    Not
only are businesses and consumers driving this particular stock; but government funding is accelerating
the growth of the biometrics industry as a whole.  This is evident in the Dept. of Homeland Security's
recent adoption of US VISIT, powered by biometric technology.

The indications are clear, this is a viable technology and it is here to
stay. SEHO provides a ground floor opportunity with rising revenues
alongside declining costs, with contracts including major players such
as American Airlines and Fed-Ex.

We at the Savvy Investor like to have our sizzle and our steak too.

Editing Chairman

Click Here to view our disclaimer or to change your email preferences.