Subject: New product - GT Motorcycle

From: "HuatonE-ScooterCo.,Ltd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:25:56 +0800

Dear Sirs,

¡@

Our company
specializes in exporting electric & gas scooters, which are most popular
with our customers at home and abroad. Now we are writing to offer you an
opportunity to develop a mutual trade. If you are interested in establishing
business relations with us, please let us know your requirements. Then we would
like to forward catalogues as well as detailed information to you, and offer the
best price to you. We assure you of our best attention to your any inquiries. We
anticipate your early response in respect.

¡@

Sincerely

¡@

¡@

¡@

¡@

Huaton E-scooter
Co., Ltd. (CHINA BRANCH OFFICE)

Room.B-202,Building Si-Hai-Ming-Yuan

Burg Weiji,Zone
Gongbei

City Zhuhai
519020

Province
Kwangtung,China

Tel:86-756-821-6922

Fax:86-756-888-3037

GT-01

Click here our web
site

¡@

¡@