Subject: "My will to the less privileged"

From: EESSTH <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:07:00 +0100

"My will to the less privileged"

My Lordship, 
 
Calvary greetings in the name of God, I am former Mrs. Fatima Abass 
Yakubu Idris now Mrs. Joy Abass Yakubu Idris, a widow to Late Sheik 
Abass Yakubu Idris. 
 
I am 65years old; I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from 
long time cancer of the breast. From all indications, my condition is 
really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more 
than six months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very Severe 
stage. My late husband was killed during the Gulf war, and during the 
period of our marriage we had a son who was also killed in a cold 
blood during the Gulf war. 
 
My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all 
his business and wealth. My personal physician told me that I may not 
live for more than six months and I am so scared about this. So, I now 
decided to divide part of this wealth, by contributing to the well 
beign of less privileged people and handicapped in the society of 
Africa, which is in my place, America Europe and Asian Countries. 
 
This mission, which will no doubt be tasking had made me to recently 
relocate to Africa where I live presently. I selected you for this 
Purpose and prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of 
$3,300,000.00 Million US Dollars to you for the development of the 
well beign of handicapped in the society and also as aids for the less 
privileged around your country, and i have map out $700,000.00 for 
your own personal use to help me for this work . 
 
Please note that, this fund is lying in a Bank in Africa and, 
therefore my lawyer will file an immediate application for the 
transfer of the money in your name or your home. Please, do not reply 
me if you have the intention of using this fund for personal use, than 
enhancement of the comfort of the Handicapped. 
 
Lastly, I want you/your home to be praying for me as regards my entire 
life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual 
birth lately that wealth acquisition without God one's life is vanity 
upon vanity. 

I await your urgent reply. 

YOURS IN GOD'S LOVE, 
SISTER JOY ABASS IDRIS.