Subject: Service Administrator!!!

From: "Service Administrator:" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 10:15:21 +0700 (WIT)

Dear Account Users,

Due to the congestion in our Webmail database, we will be shutting down
all unused accounts before on the 10th of February. You will have to
re-confirm your account as soon as possible to enable us upgrade your
account before the deadline date.

To confirm your account kindly fill the account verification form.

Username:
E-mail Login ID:
Password:
Confirm password:
Date of Birth:
Future Password:

After following the instructions in the verification form, your account
will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your
attention to this request.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for using webmail/Telecom © 2012 Administration Pty Limited