Subject: optusnet.com.au has received advice to suspend your accoun

From: "OPTUS MYZOO WEBMAIL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 23:11:49 -0500

Dear optusnet.com.au account User Your email account has been used to send
numerous Spam mails, recently from a foreign IP number (206.132.63.47) As
a result, of your optusnet.com.au webmail Team has received advice to
suspend your account. How ever, you might not be the one promoting this
Spam, as your email account might have been compromised. To protect your
account from sending spam mails, you are to confirm your true ownership of
this email account by providing your original Username (*******) and
Password (*******) as a reply to this message. On receipt of the requested
information, the optusnet.com.au." web email support shall block your
account from Spam. Failure to do this will violate the optusnet.com.au.
mail Team & conditions. This will render your account inactive. NOTE: You
will send your password to us now after this process for security reasons.
Thanks for using WEB optusnet.com.au, mail Access (c) 2011
optusnet.com.au.* Copyright ©2011 https://optuszoo.com.au/All rights
reserved

optusnet.com.au***Disclaimer Official *** recomfirm your ... Username
(*******) and Password (*******) now

optusnet.com.au. Customer Service