Subject: [Cose] Object Secure CoAP update with COSE size estimates

From: Göran Selander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 04:16:28 +0000

Sorry for crossposting. The update of this draft was already announuced on
the ACE list, but is also relevant to CORE and the ongoing discussion in
COSE on encoding for single recipients and message size estimates.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-object-security-02

Main changes from -01:

- Support for blockwise transfer and how to support any CoAP option
(Appendix A)
- COSE profile (Appendix D)
- Message size calculations of MAC, AEAD, signature, and symmetric
encryption + signature for JOSE, COSE and optimizations (Appendix E)

Göran

On 2015-06-29 15:58, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-selander-ace-object-security-02.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Francesca Palombini and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-selander-ace-object-security
>Revision:	02
>Title:		June 29, 2015
>Document date:	2015-06-29
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		43
>URL:            
>https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-selander-ace-object-security-02
>.txt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-object-security/
>Htmlized:       
>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-object-security-02
>Diff:           
>https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-ace-object-security-02
>
>Abstract:
>   This memo presents OSCOAP, a scheme for protection of request and
>   response messages of the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP),
>   using data object security.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>