Subject: [COSE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-msg-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 22:55:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Encoded Message Syntax
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-msg-03.txt
	Pages           : 87
	Date            : 2015-08-09

Abstract:
   Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) is data format designed
   for small code size and small message size.  There is a need for the
   ability to have the basic security services defined for this data
   format.  This document specifies how to do signatures, message
   authentication codes and encryption using this data format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-msg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cose-msg-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cose-msg-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 23:14:23 -0700

This draft update is, for the most part, focused on getting updates to the
algorithms section of the document.  While not complete it as undergone
significant revisions since the last posted version.

Jim

> -----Original Message-----
> From: COSE [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of internet-
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2015 10:55 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [COSE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-msg-03.txt
> 
> 
>  This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption
Working
> Group of the IETF.
> _______________________________________________
> COSE mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cose