Subject: [COSE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-msg-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 21:54:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Encoded Message Syntax
        Authors         : Jim Schaad
                          Brian Campbell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-msg-05.txt
	Pages           : 92
	Date            : 2015-09-21

Abstract:
   Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) is data format designed
   for small code size and small message size.  There is a need for the
   ability to have the basic security services defined for this data
   format.  This document specifies how to do signatures, message
   authentication codes and encryption using this data format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-msg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cose-msg-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cose-msg-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/