Subject: [COSE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-x509-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 12:05:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE): Headers for carrying and referencing X.509 certificates
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-x509-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   The CBOR Signing And Encrypted Message (COSE) structure syntax uses
   the COSE Key structure for placing keys in a message.  This document
   extends the way that keys can be identified and transported by
   providing attributes that refer to or contain X.509 certificates.

Contributing to this document

   The source for this draft is being maintained in GitHub.  Suggested
   changes should be submitted as pull requests at <https://github.com/
   cose-wg/X509>.  Instructions are on that page as well.  Editorial
   changes can be managed in GitHub, but any substantial issues need to
   be discussed on the COSE mailing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-x509/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cose-x509-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cose-x509-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cose-x509-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/