Subject: [Ietf-not43] Yokohama meeting

From: [email-masked] (Ted Hardie)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:31:55 -0700

Folks,
	I've heard from our AD that we have been approved as working
group, so we will be meeting as such in Yokohama rather than as a
BoF.   As part of that, the posted agenda will change a bit (e.g. no
review of IESG concerns required).
	The agenda is subject to bashing on the list and in Yokohama,
but currently I'm thinking it should be:

1) Short review of charter as approved by IESG. (Ted Hardie)

2) Discussion of updated requirements draft (Andy Newton)

3) Review of the WHOIS Task Force document to see if any requirements
discussed there should/do apply to CRISP.  (currently Ted Hardie, but
any TF members who wish to step forward are welcome),

4) Discussion of how candidate protocols fit the CRISP requirements.
(All, moderated by Ted Hardie)

	Working group members should read the current versions of
draft-newton-ir-dir-requirements, draft-newton-iris, and
draft-hall-ldap-whois prior to the meeting so we can have focused
discussion.  The current version of the Whois TF document does not yet
seem to be at the DNSO website, but there is a link at:

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-whois/Arc00/msg00462.html

		best regards,
				Ted Hardie