Subject: [Ietf-not43] CRISP meeting in Yokohama

From: [email-masked] (Ted Hardie)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 16:59:00 -0700

Folks,

Based on feedback from the ADs, I have requested a meeting slot for
CRISP at the next IETF.  They currently have the charter on their
schedule for discussion with the full IESG.  If it moves forward,
CRISP will meet as a working group; if it does not, we will meet as a
BoF with an aim to addressing any issues which came up around the new
charter.

In any case, this is a valuable opportunity to get input from some of
the domain registry and registrar operators who may attend this
meeting but be unable to attend at other venues.  I encourage
everyone to make the most of that opportunity.
			regards,
				Ted Hardie

---

From: [email-masked] (Rick Wesson)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:27:46 -0700 (PDT)

Most of the Domain Registrars are at ICANN in Bucharest or at ISOC in DC
I doubt many Registrars or Registries from the Name Space side of the
house will be there to comment.

thanks,

-rick

> _______________________________________________
> Ietf-not43 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://lists.verisignlabs.com/mailman/listinfo/ietf-not43
>

---

From: [email-masked] (Ted Hardie)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:34:36 -0700

Rick,
	I'm hoping that we pick up input from some of the folks  for
whom the trip to Bucharest or DC will not be practical.  Input
from those in Bucharest or DC is, of course, encouraged as well.
			regards,
				Ted