Subject: [Ietf-not43] Agenda Slot for upcoming meeting

From: [email-masked] (Ted Hardie)
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 09:24:12 -0800

Hey Folks,
	I'm about to request the agenda slot for the upcoming meeting.  At the moment,
I'm planning to ask for a single 2 hour slot.  I think the agenda for the 
meeting
will depend on how far we get with the discussion on the requirements draft in
the next few weeks, and I encourage everyone to read and comment on the
drafts as soon as possible.  If you have reason to believe that we will 
definitely
need more than one slot, please let me know, or send a comment on why
to the list.
	I'm also putting together the list of meetings with which we should not
conflict.  At the moment, that list is:  APPs open meeting, EPP, V6OPs, DNSEXT,
DNSOPS, and the proposed LEMONADE BoF.  If there are other meetings
you feel we should avoid, please let me know in private email.  Be aware, of
course, that meeting planners will do the best they can but will have to 
schedule us
against something.
			regards,
				Ted Hardie