Subject: [Ietf-not43] FIRS compliance with -05 reqs doc

From: anewton at ecotroph.net (Andrew Newton)
Date: Fri Jun 13 14:57:00 2003

To my knowledge, the -02 versions of the IRIS drafts are in full 
compliance with the -05 requirements doc.  All of the MUST, SHOULD, and 
MAY options are supported.

-andy

Eric A. Hall wrote:
> The -01 versions of the FIRS specs in the I-D queue right now are in full
> compliance with the -05 requirements doc. All of the MUST and SHOULD
> options and most of the MAY options are supported.

---

From: hardie at qualcomm.com ([email-masked])
Date: Fri Jun 13 17:46:34 2003

Since the authors have now both asserted that the current drafts of
their documents meet all of the requirements in the requirements
document, it would be a good time for those who volunteered
to cross-check to let the working group know the results of
their work.  To refresh your memory on who volunteered,

LDAP Matrix Review: Peter Gietz, Richard Shockey

IRIS Matrix Review: Ed Lewis, Scott Hollenbeck

Rick Wesson is to maintain the matrix, so he should be cc:'ed on
any commments (particularly if they are sub-document reviews,
rather than a full set).

It would be very, very nice to have this done before Vienna, so we
can use the face to face time effectively.

			regards,
				Ted Hardie

At 3:15 PM -0400 6/13/03, Andrew Newton wrote:
>compliance with the -05 requirements doc.  All of the MUST, SHOULD, 
>and MAY options are supported.
>
>-andy
>
>
>Eric A. Hall wrote:
>_______________________________________________
>Ietf-not43 mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://lists.verisignlabs.com/mailman/listinfo/ietf-not43