Subject: [Ietf-not43] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-newton-whois-crisp-cohabitation-00.txt]

From: anewton at ecotroph.net (Andrew Newton)
Date: Fri Jun 13 10:18:30 2003

This isn't a working group item, but I'd like to bring it to the 
attention of the working group anyway.

-andy

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-newton-whois-crisp-cohabitation-00.txt
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 07:50:33 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce: ;

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Cohabitation of the Nicname/Whois Protocol with the
                           CRISP Protocol
	Author(s)	: A. Newton, L. Daigle
	Filename	: draft-newton-whois-crisp-cohabitation-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2003-6-12
	
This document describes a method to allow an Internet registry
operate both a nicname/whois service side-by-side with a CRISP
service in a coherent and well understood manner.  This document does
not attempt to alter the nicname/whois protocol to meet this goal,
nor does it attempt to make CRISP backwards-compatible with current
nicname/whois deployments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-newton-whois-crisp-cohabitation-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-newton-whois-crisp-cohabitation-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-newton-whois-crisp-cohabitation-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

-- 
Andrew Newton
Act now, before the universe implodes!
http://zak.ecotroph.net/pea
-------------- next part --------------
Skipped content of type message/external-body