Subject: [Ietf-not43] CRISP milestones

From: April.Marine at nominum.com (April Marine)
Date: Thu Jan 8 18:04:20 2004

The following are the milestones we agreed on (slightly revised from those
that went to the list prior to the last meeting).  I will be asking the
AD and Secretariat to make appropriate updates.

thx,
A.

--------------------

Milestones:

Jan 04 Submit revised protocol (use) specification document as
  Proposed Standard
  (IRIS-CORE, IRIS-BEEP)

Jan 04 Submit revised draft of domain registration administrative
  directory services required schema element specification as Proposed
  Standard.
  (IRIS-DREG)

March 04 Submit first draft of IP address registration administrative
  directory services required schema element specification
  (AREG)

June 04 Submit revised draft of IP address registration administrative
  directory services required schema element specification as Proposed
  Standard.
  (AREG)