Subject: RE: [Crisp] Working Group Last Call on AREG docs

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:17:45 -0500

> For the document: I think the idea was that, we needed 
> something simple
> to start with, and when have more experience with referral mechanism,
> we can come up with a refined document.

One of the issues with this approach is that the early "simple"
implementations tend to be very difficult to dislodge once they've been
deployed.  "start with" often ends up being "live with for a long time".

-Scott-

_______________________________________________
Crisp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/crisp

---

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:03:25 -0500

On Feb 18, 2005, at 7:17 AM, Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:

> deployed.

And ones that are overly complex tend to never be deployed.

We have been looking at this for sometime now and have not found 
anything more palatable.

-andy