Subject: [Crisp] dreg2 schemas

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 13:26:15 -0500

I've taken a first crack at what the DREG2 schema might look like.
You can find it, along with some examples here:
http://svn.verisignlabs.com/main/iris/xml-files/trunk/dreg/

-andy

_______________________________________________
Crisp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/crisp

---

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 16:50:14 -0500

Though it is not a draft, my presentation on DREG2 is now up on the  
IETF web site:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/slides/crisp-0.ppt

The differences are spelled out clearly in this presentation (a far  
sight better than trying to read the schema file to see what is  
changing).

-andy