Subject: [Crisp] Status Code DREG2 -> DCHK

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 23:39:43 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

During today's CRISP WG meeting we had a brief discussion about
dependencies between DREG2 and DCHK(2) concerning status codes.
(We have a requirement for a status code 'reserved' in DCHK-like
services, i.e. a domain name (name of a city) is free, but can only be
registered by corresponding city.)

The question was, whether DCHK should reflect the new status codes
introduced in DREG2, or whether it makes more sense to put this into
possible DCHK2 work.

We discussed this again after the meeting among Andy, Ted, April, and
myself.

Conclusion: As DCHK is not likey to be revised for other reasons than
this, I should send this "as a delayed WG Last Call comment" to the
list, and Andy will change this in the DCHK draft (unless there
something serious in the way preventing him from doing this...;-) )

cheers,
  Bernie

_______________________________________________
Crisp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/crisp