Subject: [Crisp] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-crisp-iris-xpc-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Cross Registry Information Service Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: XML Pipelining with Chunks for the Information Registry Information Service
	Author(s)	: A. Newton
	Filename	: draft-ietf-crisp-iris-xpc-04.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2006-5-25
	
This document describes a simple TCP transfer protocol for the
   Internet Registry Information Service (IRIS).  Data is transfered
   between clients and servers using chunks to achieve pipelining.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-crisp-iris-xpc-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-crisp-iris-xpc-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-crisp-iris-xpc-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org ccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body; access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-crisp-iris-lwz-06.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body; name="draft-ietf-crisp-iris-lwz-06.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org"; access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--
_______________________________________________
Crisp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/crisp