Subject: Re: [Crisp] RFC 5144 up and running

From: Patrick Mevzek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 23:39:17 +0100

Patrick Mevzek <[email-masked]> 2008-10-14 18:25
> > I'd be interested  
> > to hear your opinion regarding the amount of effort you believe it  
> > would take to implement it.
> 
> After a quick glance, indeed the XPC part seems a bigger piece than
> Areg, but of course it would be useful for many registry types, so
> it's a good investment.
 
(Almost) just for fun I've implemented the XPC transport for my
toolkit Net::DRI, and it will be included in next version (even if not used by
anything currently).

It took only a few hours, however:
- it is only a preliminary incomplete implementation (no SASL stuff
and such)
- it may be full of bugs, since I have nothing to test it against (and
even if I would be in the mood of creating a stub server this would
probably not find all bugs when both parts spring from the same
mind).

If anyone would like to play with it before the release of next
version, please drop me a note.

-- 
Patrick Mevzek
Dot and Co <http://www.dotandco.com/> <http://www.dotandco.net/>
_______________________________________________
Crisp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/crisp