Subject: [Curdle] I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 14:07:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption of the IETF.

        Title           : Extension Negotiation in Secure Shell (SSH)
        Author          : Denis Bider
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-02-27

Abstract:
  This memo defines a mechanism for SSH clients and servers to exchange
  information about supported protocol extensions confidentially after
  completed key exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/