Subject: [Curdle] Update to RFC 4419

From: Loganaden Velvindron <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 11:47:51 +0400

Hi All,

I started working on a small update to RFC 4419, regarding minimum
recommended bit size for k, where k is the modulus length.

https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-lvelvindron-dh-group-exchange-00.txt

This reflects changes that have taken place in OpenSSH, following the
logjam paper.

https://weakdh.org/imperfect-forward-secrecy-ccs15.pdf

---

From: Loganaden Velvindron <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 07:08:32 +0400

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 11:47 AM, Loganaden Velvindron
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> This reflects changes that have taken place in OpenSSH, following the logjam
> paper.
>

Hello,

This small update to RFC 4419 reflects what OpenSSH is doing. In my
humble opinion, having RFCs that reflect what popular implementations
are doing tends to be a good idea.

---

From: Loganaden Velvindron <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 09:15:39 +0400

> are doing tends to be a good idea.

ping ?