Subject: [Curdle] FYI, mention of curdle on dispatch wg list

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 13:21:17 +0000

Hiya,

Just in case... there's a thread [1] on the dispatch list
discussing possible crypto tweaks for DKIM that might or
might not result in a desire for some work to be done in
the curdle WG. That might e.g. result in a draft on how
to use eddsa for DKIM signatures, or something else, or
maybe nothing will be needed in the end.

It'd be no harm if some folks interested in this WG could
attend the dispatch session in Chicago where this will be
part of the dispatch agenda [2] on Monday 0900, just so
there're folks at the later curdle meeting who can speak
to whatever happened at the dispatch session.

Cheers,
S.

[1] https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg06685.html
[2]
https://tools.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/agenda?item=agenda-98-dispatch-02.html