Subject: [Curdle] I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-cms-ecdh-new-curves-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 07:35:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of the Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellamn Key Agreement Algorithm with X25519 and X448 in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-cms-ecdh-new-curves-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-03-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using Elliptic Curve
   Diffie-Hellamn (ECDH) key agreement algorithm using curve25519 and
   curve448 in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-cms-ecdh-new-curves/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-cms-ecdh-new-curves-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-curdle-cms-ecdh-new-curves-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-cms-ecdh-new-curves-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 10:36:58 -0400

This update asks IANA to assign the needed OIDs in the S/MIME arc.  I think it is now ready for WG Last Call.

Russ

> On Mar 27, 2017, at 10:35 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
>

---

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 14:47:42 -0500

Hi,

This email starts a Working Group Last Call for
draft-ietf-curdle-cms-ecdh-new-curves [1]. Please review the document and
provide feed backs by April 10.

Yours,
Daniel

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-cms-ecdh-new-curves/

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 9:35 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

>         Title           : Use of the Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellamn Key
> Agreement Algorithm with X25519 and X448 in the Cryptographic Message
> Syntax (CMS)
>         Author          : Russ Housley
> _______________________________________________
> Curdle mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/curdle
>