Subject: [Curdle] I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2017 23:56:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption of the IETF.

        Title           : Extension Negotiation in Secure Shell (SSH)
        Author          : Denis Bider
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-04-08

Abstract:
  This memo updates [RFC4252], [RFC4253], and [RFC4254] to define a
  mechanism for SSH clients and servers to exchange information about
  supported protocol extensions confidentially after SSH key exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 14:19:14 -0400

Hi,

This version seems to me ready. If you think it needs another iteration
raise your concern by Wednesday  April 12.

Yours,
Daniel

On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 2:56 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Curdle mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/curdle
>

---

From: "Mark D. Baushke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 21:35:28 -0700

This version looks good to me.

	-- Mark