Subject: [Curdle] CURDLE clean up

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 16:26:04 -0400

Hi,

This email provides a reminder of the various draft's status:

The following drafts are in a pretty good shape to be submitted to the
IESG. As soon as received comments have been addressed, I am expecting to
move them forward -- possibly next week.

    - draft-ietf-curdle-cms-ecdh-new-curves
    - draft-ietf-curdle-cms-eddsa-signatures
    - draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-04
    - draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-curves

1) If you are an author...
Please publish an up-to-date version of the draft.

1) if you disagree....
If you disagree, raise your concern as soon as possible. If you are an
author of these drafts, please publish an update version addressing the
lastest received comments and nits.

2) If you are aware of implementations...
* Send it to the mailing list. This is especially helpful for the shepherd
write up.
* Entering them into CodeStand.  Listing can be to open source or
proprietary implementations, where the open source ones would link to code
repositories.  Before entering your code project, check to see if the
standard, draft, or set of standards/drafts is already listed as a project.
https://codestand.ietf.org/

Here are the draft that may need an additional iteration:
    - draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2
    - draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info>
   --  draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-modp-dh-sha2
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-modp-dh-sha2>

Here are the next candidate draft. Call for adoption will be send when the
pipe is a bit cleaner. one or two weeks.
    - https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ssorce-gss-keyex-sha2-00.txt
    - https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaduk-kitten-des-des-des
-die-die-die-01

If I am missing anything, just let me know.
Yours,
Daniel