Subject: [Curdle] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-curdle-des-des-des-die-die-die-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 11:58:34 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-curdle-des-des-des-die-die-die-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-des-des-des-die-die-die/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Mirja's points about Obsoletes vs. Historic, and I didn't think we
required a status change document for *all* move-to-Historic status changes,
but https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/designating-rfcs-as-historic.html says
that we do.

On the brighter side, that may be the best draft filename I've seen as an AD ...