Subject: [Curdle] I-D Action: draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 13:05:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IANA Registration for Donated Symantec Website Security Object Identifier Range
        Authors         : Jim Schaad
                          Rick Andrews
	Filename        : draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-09-12

Abstract:
   When the Curdle Security Working Group was chartered, a range of
   object identifiers was donated by Symantec Website Security for the
   purpose of registering the Edwards Elliptic Curve key agreement and
   signature algorithms.  This donated set of OIDs allowed for shorter
   values than would be possible using the existing S/MIME or PKIX arcs.
   This document describes the range of identifiers that were assigned
   in that donated range, transfers control of that range to IANA, and
   establishes IANA allocation policies for any future assignments
   within that range.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 14:23:12 -0700

This version of the document addressed some IANA concern issues.  It should
be ready to move to AD review now.

Jim

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Curdle [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of internet-
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 1:05 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Curdle] I-D Action: draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry-02.txt
> 
> 
>         Title           : IANA Registration for Donated Symantec Website
Security
> Object Identifier Range
> _______________________________________________
> Curdle mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/curdle