Subject: [Curdle] I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-modp-dh-sha2-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 12:45:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : More Modular Exponential (MODP) Diffie-Hellman (DH) Key Exchange (KEX) Groups for Secure Shell (SSH)
        Author          : Mark D. Baushke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-modp-dh-sha2-09.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-09-15

Abstract:
   This document defines added Modular Exponential (MODP) Groups for the
   Secure Shell (SSH) protocol using SHA-2 hashes.  This document
   updates RFC 4250.  This document updates RFC 4253 including an errata
   fix for checking the Peer's DH Public Key.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-modp-dh-sha2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-modp-dh-sha2-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-modp-dh-sha2-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-modp-dh-sha2-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/