Subject: [Curdle] Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-10

From: Mehmet Ersue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 01:34:33 -0700

Reviewer: Mehmet Ersue
Review result: Has Nits

I reviewed the document "Extension Negotiation in Secure Shell (SSH)"
(draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-10.txt) as part of the Operational
directorate's ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by
the IESG. These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
operational area directors. Document editors and WG chairs should treat these
comments just like any other last call comments.

Intended status: Standards Track
Updates: 4252, 4253, 4254 (if approved)
Current IESG state: In Last Call (ends 2017-07-30)
IANA State: IANA OK - IANA will act upon approval of the document

Summary:
The document updates RFC 4252, RFC 4253, and RFC 4254 to define a mechanism for
SSH clients and servers to exchange information about supported protocol
extensions confidentially after SSH key exchange.

There are a few nits in the document.
  ** Obsolete normative reference: RFC 5226 (Obsoleted by RFC8126)

The document does not cause any issues related to operations and management and
looks ready for publication.

Mehmet