Subject: [Curdle] I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-gss-keyex-sha2-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 12:24:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : GSS-API Key Exchange with SHA2
        Authors         : Simo Sorce
                          Hubert Kario
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-gss-keyex-sha2-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-12-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies additions and amendments to SSH GSS-API
   Methods [RFC4462].  It defines a new key exchange method that uses
   SHA-2 for integrity and deprecates weak DH groups.  The purpose of
   this specification is to modernize the cryptographic primitives used
   by GSS Key Exchanges.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-gss-keyex-sha2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-gss-keyex-sha2-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-curdle-gss-keyex-sha2-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-gss-keyex-sha2-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/