Subject: [Curdle] I-D Action: draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 15:43:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IANA Registration for new Cryptographic Algorithm Object Identifier Range
        Authors         : Jim Schaad
                          Rick Andrews
	Filename        : draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-01-25

Abstract:
   When the Curdle Security Working Group was chartered, a range of
   object identifiers was donated by DigiCert, Inc. for the purpose of
   registering the Edwards Elliptic Curve key agreement and signature
   algorithms.  This donated set of OIDs allowed for shorter values than
   would be possible using the existing S/MIME or PKIX arcs.  This
   document describes the range of identifiers that were assigned in
   that donated range, transfers control of that range to IANA, and
   establishes IANA allocation policies for any future assignments
   within that range.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/