Subject: [Curdle] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 18:22:56 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-pkix/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please update Section 2 to reference BCP 14 rather than RFC 2119.

---

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 19:27:38 -0700

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 6:23 PM
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; Daniel Migault
> <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-07: (with
> COMMENT)
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
> paragraph, however.)
> 
> 

As has been noted elsewhere - I have already done so.

Jim