Subject: [Curdle] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 10:26:48 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-pkix/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nit:

  o  The EdDSA algorithms are the only IETF algorithms that currently
      support the use of contexts, however there is a possibility that
      there will be confusion between which algorithms need have
                                 "need" or "need to have"? ^
      separate keys and which do not.  This may result in a decrease of
      security for those other algorithms.

---

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 11:49:55 -0700

Need to have

Fixed in my local copy.

Jim

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 10:27 AM
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; Daniel Migault
> <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-07: (with
> COMMENT)
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
> paragraph, however.)
> 
>