Subject: [cuss] Fwd: Help the NomCom: Nominations and Feedback

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 08:42:46 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Help the NomCom: Nominations and Feedback
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 17:21:29 -0700
From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
To: Working Group Chairs <[email-masked]>

The IETF Nominations Committee (NomCom) is currently seeking
nominations for individuals to serve on the IESG, IAB, and IAOC.
Additionally, this is an announcement that the NomCom is seeking
feedback on individuals who have accepted nominations for IETF
leadership positions.

It is very important to the NomCom process that we get input from a
broad spectrum of the community. Therefore, in case members of your
working group do not read the IETF announcement and discussion lists,
the NomCom would appreciate your help in disseminating the following
information.

The NomCom website contains information about this year's NomCom
including the positions we are seeking to fill, and the qualifications
required for these positions:

https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/

The NomCom is accepting nominations until September 24. Nominations
for any position can be made using the following web tool:

https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/nominate

Feedback about individuals who the NomCom is considering can be
providing using the following web tool:

https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/input

The feedback tool provides a list of individuals who have agreed to be
considered for each position. We will be updating this list in the coming
weeks as more individuals accept nominations.

Feedback provided to the NomCom is kept strictly confidential!

Note that use of the NomCom web tools require an ietf.org (i.e.,
datatracker) account. You can create an ietf.org account by visiting the
following URL:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/create/

As an alternative to using the web tools,  you can send email to the
NomCom at [email-masked] to make a nomination or provide input to
the committee.

Thank you for your help,
- Matt Lepinski
   [email-masked]

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/