Subject: [cuss] Nits on draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 15:05:25 -0500

Alan, James: I have requested publication for your draft.

While going through the draft, I found a couple of nits that I want to
document.  Please attend to these along with the comments that you will
get from the IESG review.

- S1, first paragraph: s/a priori/a-priori/
- idnits reports the following, please fix these:
   - There are 11 instances of too long lines in the document, the
     longest one being 1 character in excess of 72.
   - Unused Reference: 'ETSI' is defined on line 721, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text
   - Unused Reference: 'RFC3324' is defined on line 762, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text
   - Outdated reference: A later version (-09) exists of
     draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-08

That's it!

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/