Subject: [cuss] Shepherd review of draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-isdn-08

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 10:20:48 -0500

Keith, Alan: In preparation of sending the ISDN draft to IESG, I have
reviewed it.  A few nits are below; I believe these can be attended
during AUTH-48.

I will be finishing up the shepherd's writeup shortly and we will do a
publication request with -08 version.

Here are the three nits that will need to be attended to during AUTH-48:

- Abstract, third line: Replace " "Problem Statement and Requirements
  for Transporting User to User Call Control Information in SIP"
  document" with RFC6567.

- Abstract: s/move to SIP/move to SIP,/

- S7, last paragraph: s/is service 1/is UUS1/
  Reason is that you have used UUS1 instead of service 1 in other places.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq