Subject: [cuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-isdn-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 06:14:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Call Control UUI Service for SIP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Interworking ISDN Call Control User Information with SIP
        Authors         : Keith Drage
                          Alan Johnston
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-isdn-08.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-03-05

Abstract:
   The motivation and use cases for interworking and transporting ITU-T
   DSS1 User-user information element data in SIP are described in the
   "Problem Statement and Requirements for Transporting User to User
   Call Control Information in SIP" document.  As networks move to SIP
   it is important that applications requiring this data can continue to
   function in SIP networks as well as the ability to interwork with
   this ISDN service for end-to-end transparency.  This document defines
   a usage (a new package) of the User-to-User header field to enable
   interworking with this ISDN service.

   This document covers the interworking with both public ISDN and
   private ISDN capabilities, so the potential interworking with QSIG
   will also be addressed.

   The package is identified by a new value "isdn-uui" of the "purpose"
   header field parameter.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-isdn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-isdn-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-isdn-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/