Subject: [Dance] First draft of architecture document

From: Ash Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 12:08:18 -0700

Hi DANCE proponents,

A draft architecture document has been posted at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilson-dance-architecture/

The current document is mostly a collection of notes on use cases where we
think that DANE client identity could be a good fit. The document could
benefit from guidance on structure, as well as help with adding, detailing,
or excluding use cases.

-Ash

-- 

*Ash Wilson * | Technical Director
*e:* [email-masked]

This email and all data transmitted with it contains confidential and/or
proprietary information intended solely for the use of individual(s)
authorized to receive it. If you are not an intended and authorized
recipient you are hereby notified of any use, disclosure, copying or
distribution of the information included in this transmission is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Please immediately notify the sender by replying to
this email and then delete it from your system.