Subject: [Dance] call for adoptions have concluded

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 06:11:29 -0700

I'm happy to report that the call for adoption for both of

    draft-huque-tls-dane-clientid-06
    draft-huque-dane-client-cert-08

have concluded with sufficient support to accept them as DANCE WG
documents.

Authors: when submission is available again, please do submit new copies
as WG documents and we'll approve them for -00 publication.
-- 
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI

---

From: Bill Woodcock <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 14:30:01 +0100

> On Mar 18, 2022, at 2:11 PM, Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 

Excellent news!

                                -Bill