Subject: [dane] DANE/OpenPGP Test System

From: Stephen Nightingale <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 17:18:04 -0500

The DANE/OpenPGP test system at
https://www.had-pilot.com/openpgp/himitsu.html is operational. It has
been tested against enigmail with Thunderbird, Mailvelope with Gmail,
and a local Pythonic wrapper around GnuPG. We would like interaction
with many, many more OpenPGP capable clients. Anybody who has
Mailpile.is going is especially encouraged to test here.

Ideally you will feel encouraged to implement the IETF draft for
OpenPGP, deploy your public key in an RRtype 61 record, and fire off
tests from your client. But you can also test by sending your public key
in an email to [email-masked] with subject: openpgp
pubkey, and you will get the tester's public key in return.

Other tests are specified by the subject:
openpgp ping
openpgp pubkey
openpgp request mykey
openpgp delete mykey
openpgp signed
openpgp encrypted
openpgp signed and encrypted
openpgp request sign
openpgp request encrypt
openpgp request sign and encrypt

At best, this will be a DANE tester, and at least it will be an
exerciser for your use of a new or existing openpgp capable email
client.  Feedback to [email-masked] please. Also let me
know if you want to bring additional mail clients to our attention.

Cheers,

Sn.