Subject: [dane] updated hash-slinger package

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 11:29:26 -0500 (EST)

http://people.redhat.com/pwouters/hash-slinger

(in fedora/epel updates-testing repository)

I just pushed an update to hash-slinger, so now you can do:

$ openpgpkey --fetch [email-masked]

$ openpgpkey --fetch [email-masked] | gpg --import --dry-run
gpg: WARNING: digest algorithm MD5 is deprecated
gpg: please see http://www.gnupg.org/faq/weak-digest-algos.html for more
information
gpg: key B5CC27E1: "Paul Wouters (migration only, use new key)
<[email-masked]>" not changed
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:              unchanged: 1

It also fixes the --create option to deal with all the weird character
set anomalies in people's keys. Requires python-gnupg 0.3.7. So all
people with non-english entries in they gpg keyring should be able
to finally use openpgpkey to create OPENPGPKEY records:

openpgpkey --create [email-masked] --output generic  (generic record format)
openpgpkey --create [email-masked] --output rfc  (OPENPGPKEY presentation format)

(openpgpkey --verify will fetch and compare with local keyring)

It also fixes sshfp for debian and adds ECDSA key support.
And finally I added ipseckey (only with libreswan and possibly openswan)

Paul