Subject: Re: [dane] Agenda items for Dallas

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 15:02:25 -0700

Viktor Dukhovni <[email-masked]> writes:

> Speaking of LC, we seem to have lost all momentum on the SMTP and
> SRV drafts, lets get those moving again please, together or
> separately.

I'll be in Dallas and agree completely that these need to go forward.
There is no reason to have them hanging around at this point.

> Finally, I've a lot more operational experience now, and have twice
> asked for feedback on the notion of adding some of the observations
> to the SMTP or ops drafts, but there's been no feedback on that.

I'd actually collect it and publish it as a BCP later.  We're already
too late on the above to delay them for adding more text that will
require another lengthy WGLC.

-- 
Wes Hardaker
Parsons

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 16:47:33 -0600

> There is no reason to have them hanging around at this point.

AFAIK these are ready and are awaiting shepherd writeups or other 
actions by the Chairs before IETF Last Call...

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://andyet.com/

---

From: Viktor Dukhovni <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 23:07:10 +0000

> require another lengthy WGLC.

I agree about SMTP not changing at this point.

But we have not yet started LC for OPs, and more operational issues
could well be added to it, if "ops" is still the right name for
the draft...

-- 
	Viktor.