Subject: [dane] WGLC for draft-ietf-dane-ops-07

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 12:14:32 -0400

Dear DANE WG,

The authors of draft-ietf-dane-ops have indicated that they believe
that the document is ready, and have asked for Working Group Last Call
(actually, they requested this a while back, we'd delayed while doing
toe other docs...)

The draft is available here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dane-ops/

Please review this draft to see if you think it is ready for
publication and send comments to the list, clearly stating your view.

This WGLC ends Mon 11-May-2015.

In addition, to satisfy RFC 6702 ("Promoting Compliance with
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)"):
Are you personally aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-dane-ops?  If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance
with IETF IPR rules? (See RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669, and 5378 for more
details.)

Thanks,
Warren Kumari
(as DANE WG co-chair)

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf

---

From: Viktor Dukhovni <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 18:01:23 +0000

> publication and send comments to the list, clearly stating your view.

Thanks for getting this started.  Much appreciated.

This draft is normative for both the SRV and SMTP drafts which have
progressed to the IESG and IETF LC respectively.  So it is important
to get this reviewed and moving along the process.

Please read this draft carefully, and provide feedback as soon as
you can.  I'm not available for editing from mid May through early
June, so I'd like to see the WG LC complete before then, and be
back in action to make any changes that come out of IETF LC in June
(IETF LC last week of May, first week of June would work fine).

-- 
	Viktor.