Subject: [dane] Call for agenda items for Prague

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 14:01:58 -0400

Hi all,

The Prague IETF meeting is approaching.

We have requested some agenda time, please let us know if you would
like some time to present.

Please also keep in mind that we give time to documents that have had
discussion onlist, and that have open issues that will benefit from
discussions.

W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf

---

From: Patrick Ben Koetter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 20:51:09 +0200

> discussion onlist, and that have open issues that will benefit from

I'd be interested to see some progress concerning localparts in OPENPGPKEY and
SMIMEA. AFAIK the localpart seems to be the only remaining major issue for
both drafts.

p@rick

-- 
[*] sys4 AG
 
https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Franziskanerstraße 15, 81669 München
 
Sitz der Gesellschaft: München, Amtsgericht München: HRB 199263
Vorstand: Patrick Ben Koetter, Marc Schiffbauer
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Florian Kirstein