Subject: [dane] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dane-smtp-with-dane-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 11:35:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : SMTP security via opportunistic DANE TLS
        Authors         : Viktor Dukhovni
                          Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dane-smtp-with-dane-17.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2015-05-16

Abstract:
   This memo describes a downgrade-resistant protocol for SMTP transport
   security between Mail Transfer Agents (MTAs) based on the DNS-Based
   Authentication of Named Entities (DANE) TLSA DNS record.  Adoption of
   this protocol enables an incremental transition of the Internet email
   backbone to one using encrypted and authenticated Transport Layer
   Security (TLS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dane-smtp-with-dane/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-smtp-with-dane-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dane-smtp-with-dane-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Viktor Dukhovni <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 18:41:01 +0000

> https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dane-smtp-with-dane-17

Editorial changes in response to GEN-ART review.

-- 
	Viktor.