Subject: Re: [dane] Last Call Expired: <draft-ietf-dane-ops-12.txt>

From: Viktor Dukhovni <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 04:47:08 +0000

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 04:16:32AM +0000, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:

> I've made significant progress, but not quite done yet.  I expect
> I'll get through the rest of the comments by Wednesday evening at
> which point I'll push a -13 version.

A few hours later than promised in my timezone, but still Wednesday
evening in California (and of course Hawaii). :-)

This should cover AD, GEN-ART and OPS-DIR feedback.

If the changes trigger further comments that need to be addressed,
please let me know.  Diffs at:

    https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-dane-ops-12&url2=draft-ietf-dane-ops-13

--
 	Viktor.

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 14:30:25 +0100

>     https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-dane-ops-12&url2=draft-ietf-dane-ops-13

Thanks Viktor. I've put this on the August 5th telechat.
The July 9th one is fullish already so that's the next
good time, and gives folks plenty of time to check the
changes.

Cheers,
S.