Subject: [dane] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dane-ops-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 21:20:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Updates to and Operational Guidance for the DANE Protocol
        Authors         : Viktor Dukhovni
                          Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dane-ops-14.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2015-07-26

Abstract:
   This document clarifies and updates the DNS-Based Authentication of
   Named Entities (DANE) TLSA specification (RFC6698) based on
   subsequent implementation experience.  It also contains guidance for
   implementers, operators and protocol developers who want to make use
   of DANE records.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dane-ops/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-ops-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dane-ops-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/