Subject: [dane] Recording of DANE talk at ICANN61

From: Viktor Dukhovni <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 16:19:53 -0400

[ Also posted to [email-masked], [email-masked] and
  [email-masked].  Please pardon the duplication if you're seeing
  this two or more times. ]

I gave a talk about DANE for SMTP at the ICANN61 conference last week.
Audio and slides are available, but not a synchronized recording so if
you want to follow along you'll need to figure out the slide transitions
from the context of the audio.  I was promised 45 minutes, had too much
material even for that, but only got 35 minutes, and yet managed to get
to most of the key points.  I hope and think that the pace was not too
fast to get the points across.

My segment starts at 16 minutes into the recording and ends 51 minutes
into the recording:

  http://audio.icann.org/meetings/sju61/sju61-OPEN-2018-03-14-T1732-208bc-zYhNI147Nrs4gtkXUVItrT4uukdYi3nR-en.m3u

The slides are at:

  https://static.ptbl.co/static/attachments/169319/1520904692.pdf

The slides have additional material in the Appendix section.  Please
take the key rotation advice in the slides seriously and apply it to
improve your own practices.  May your TLSA records never fail to
validate, even briefly...

-- 
	Viktor.