Subject: [dcp] HELLO

From: "Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:43:42 +0100

Alternate E-mail: [email-masked]

I am Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha, wife to the late Nigerian Head of state,
General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998 while still on
active service for our Country. l am contacting you with the hope that
you will be of great assistance to me, I currently have within my reach
the sum of 24million U.S dollars cash which l intend to use for
investment purposes outside Nigeria. This money came as a result of a
payback contract deal between my husband and a Russian firm in our
country's multi-billion dollar Ajaokuta steel plant. The Russian
partners returned my husbands share being the above sum after his 
death.
Presently, the new civilian Government has intensified their probe into
my husbands financial resources which has led to the freezing of all 
our
accounts, local and foreign, the revoking of all our business licences
and the arrest of my First son. In view of this I acted very fast to
withdraw this money from one of our finance houses before it was closed
down. I have deposited the money in a security company with the help of
very loyal officials of my late husband. No record is known about this
fund by the government because there is no documentation showing that
we
received such funds. Due to the current situation in the country and
government attitude to my family, I cannot make use of this money
within, thus I seek your help in transferring this funds out of the sub
African region. Bearing in mind that you may assist me, l have decided
to part with 20% of the total sum. Your URGENT response is needed. All
correspondence must be through my e-mail [email-masked]  Please
include your personal phone and fax number.

Regards
Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha

_______________________________________________
dcp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dcp