Subject: [Dcpel] new drafts

From: Kathleen Nichols <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:11:12 -0800

A "problem statement" draft and a "requirements" draft have been
sent to the internet draft editor. The versions sent are at:

http://www.pollere.net/Txtdocs/draft-vandenberghe-dcpel-basics-00.txt

and

http://www.pollere.net/Txtdocs/draft-mendes-dcpel-requirements-00.txt

if you'd like to look now. (Warning these may have nits that won't
pass the I-D editor, but content will not change).

The "basics" draft is meant to be a basis of discussion about what
(if anything) is needed in the way of a diffserv control plane
working group. The requirements draft is a rough early take on
the requirements for a Diffserv Control Plane.

Discussion is welcome and encouraged on this list.

	Kathie

_______________________________________________
Dcpel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dcpel