Subject: [decade] WoWMoM 2010 -- Call For Demos

From: Thorsten Strufe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 08:22:23 +0100

[ apologies for crossposting ]

WoWMoM 2010
11th IEEE International Symposium on a
World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks

http://wowmom2010.netgroup.uniroma2.it/

14-17 June 2010
Montreal, QC Canada
---------------------------------------------------------------

CALL FOR DEMOS
==============

The next IEEE International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile
and Multimedia Networks (WoWMoM 2010) will be the 11th event in
its series. This symposium intends to provide a definitive forum
for networking, software systems and multimedia research in the
wireless/mobile area involving both computer science and
electrical engineering communities.

WoWMoM 2010 invites technical demonstrations showing innovative and
original research in the areas of wireless, mobile, and multimedia
networking as well as ubiquitous and pervasive systems. Submissions from
both industry and academia are strongly encouraged.

A BEST DEMO AWARD will be granted by WoWMoM 2010, based on the demos'
innovation and technical contribution.

SUBMISSIONS
===========
Submissions should be emailed to the demo chairs

hamouda (AT) ece.concordia.ca   AND   strufe (AT) cs.tu-darmstadt.de

The submissions should include an extended abstract of up to two pages
IEEE conference proceedings format. They should explicitly state what
will be demonstrated to the WoWMoM audience, and how the attendees will
be able to interact, enjoy, and experiment. The abstract should include
a full list of authors with complete affiliations. Power and wireless
Internet connectivity will be available at the venue. Please clearly
state if any additional resources are needed or arrangements have to be
made **in the email to the demo chairs** (not in the abstract). All
submissions will undergo a rigorous review process, the extended
abstracts of accepted demonstrations will be included in the proceedings
of WoWMoM 2010.

IMPORTANT DATES
===============
 Abstract submission deadline:  5  March  2010
 Acceptance notification:      26  March  2010
 Camera-ready submission:      20  April  2010
 WoWMoM 2010:                  14-17 June 2010

WoWMoM 2010 demo co-chairs
Walaa Hamouda, Concordia University, Canada  hamouda(AT)ece.concordia.ca
Thorsten Strufe, TU-Darmstadt, Germany      strufe(AT)cs.tu-darmstadt.de

-- 
Thorsten Strufe                               Peer-to-Peer Networks
Technische Universität Darmstadt    http://www.p2p.tu-darmstadt.de/