Subject: [decade] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-decade-reqs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 09:30:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Decoupled Application Data Enroute Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : DECADE Requirements
    Author(s)     : G. Yingjie, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-decade-reqs-02.txt
    Pages         : 23
    Date          : 2011-05-20
    
   The target of DECoupled Application Data Enroute (DECADE) is to
   provide an open and standard in-network storage system for
   applications, primarily P2P applications, to store, retrieve and
   manage their data.  This draft enumerates and explains requirements,
   not only for store and retrieve, but also for data management, access
   control and resource control, that should be considered during the
   design and implementation of a DECADE system.  These are requirements
   on the entire system; some of the requirements may eventually be
   implemented by an existing protocol with/without some extensions
   (e.g., the data transport level).  A user of DECADE as a complete
   architecture would be guaranteed complete functionality.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-decade-reqs-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 21:59:36 +0000

I would like to thank the authors for their updated version of the DECADE Requirements draft.

I am reaching out to the folks that volunteered to review this draft at IETF 80 in Prague. Any other reviews of this draft are welcomed.

I found one minor nit: an outdated reference to the -00 version of the problem statement draft.

   [I-D.ietf-decade-problem-statement]
              Yongchao, S., Zong, N., Yang, Y., and R. Alimi, "DECoupled
              Application Data Enroute (DECADE) Problem Statement",
              draft-ietf-decade-problem-statement-00 (work in progress),
              August 2010.

-- Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 12:30 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [decade] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-decade-reqs-02.txt

    

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the Internet-Draft.

---

From: Richard Alimi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 14:55:13 -0700

>              draft-ietf-decade-problem-statement-00 (work in progress),

Thanks - we have now fixed this in our local copy.

Rich

> _______________________________________________
> decade mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/decade
>