Subject: [decade] I-D Action: draft-ietf-decade-arch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 06:43:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Decoupled Application Data Enroute Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DECADE Architecture
	Author(s)       : Richard Alimi
                          Y. Richard Yang
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Dirk Kutscher
                          Hongqiang Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-decade-arch-01.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2011-05-21

   Peer-to-peer (P2P) applications have become widely used on the
   Internet today and make up a large portion of the traffic in many
   networks.  One technique to improve the network efficiency of P2P
   applications is to introduce storage capabilities within the
   networks.  The DECADE Working Group has been formed with the goal of
   developing an architecture to provide this capability.  This document
   presents an architecture, discusses the underlying principles, and
   identifies core components and protocols supporting the architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-decade-arch-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-decade-arch-01.txt