Subject: [decade] I-D Action: draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 06:14:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Decoupled Application Data Enroute Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Integration Examples of DECADE System
	Author(s)       : Lijiang Chen
                          Hongqiang Liu
                          Zhigang Huang
                          Xiaohui Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-05-16

   DECADE is an in-network storage infrastructure which is under
   discussions and constructions.  It can be integrated into Peer-to-
   Peer (P2P) applications to achieve more efficient content
   distributions.  This document represents two detailed examples of how
   to integrate DECADE into P2P applications (live streaming and file
   sharing).  Specifically, it describes mainly about: 1) a preliminary
   DECADE client API; 2) a P2P live streaming integration with DECADE;
   3) a P2P file sharing integration with DECADE; 4) tests on our DECADE
   integrarions and 5) an application performance analysis from the
   tests.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-01.txt