Subject: [decade] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 10:45:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Decoupled Application Data Enroute Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Leveraging In-network Storage in P2P LiveStreaming
    Author(s)     : L. Chen, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-00.txt
    Pages         : 11
    Date          : 2011-04-29
    
   DECADE is an in-network storage infrastructure which is under
   discussions and constructions.  It can be integrated into Peer-to-
   Peer (P2P) applications to achieve more efficient content
   distributions.  This document represents a detailed example of how to
   integrate DECADE into P2P live streaming (a popular P2P application).
   Specifically, it describes mainly about: 1) a preliminary DECADE
   client API; 2) a P2P live streaming integration with DECADE; 3) a
   testing on our DECADE integrarion and 4) an application performance
   analysis from the test.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.