Subject: [decade] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 09:00:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Decoupled Application Data Enroute Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Integration Examples of DECADE System
    Author(s)     : L. Chen, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-02.txt
    Pages         : 30
    Date          : 2011-10-31

   DECADE is an in-network storage infrastructure which is under
   discussions and constructions.  It can be integrated into Peer-to-
   Peer (P2P) applications to achieve more efficient content
   distributions.  This document represents two detailed examples of how
   to integrate DECADE into P2P applications (live streaming and file
   sharing).  Specifically, it describes mainly about: 1) a preliminary
   DECADE client API; 2) a P2P live streaming integration with DECADE;
   3) a P2P file sharing integration with DECADE; 4)ALTO+DECADE based
   file distribution platform; 5) tests on our DECADE integrarions and
   6) an application performance analysis from the tests.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.