Subject: [Detnet] [DetNet] FW: New Version Notification for draft-zha-detnet-use-case-00.txt

From: zhayiyong <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 08:28:57 +0000

Hello DetNet,

Here is an I-D focused on some high level requirements and descriptions of use cases on deterministic networking. 
In my opinion, deterministic is the promise of low latency, only guaranteed worst case delay make sense to the critical requirement on latency and reliability. We are on the same track and also would like to contribute on this topic. Start with some high level use cases as which may require deterministic low latency networking, please have a look if it makes any sense. Comments and co-authors are welcomed. Thank you.

Regards,
Yiyong Zha

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2015年7月3日 14:18
收件人: zhayiyong; zhayiyong
主题: New Version Notification for draft-zha-detnet-use-case-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-zha-detnet-use-case-00.txt has been successfully submitted by Yiyong Zha and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:		draft-zha-detnet-use-case
Revision:	00
Title:		Deterministic Networking Use Case in Mobile Network
Document date:	2015-07-01
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		10
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zha-detnet-use-case-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zha-detnet-use-case/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zha-detnet-use-case-00

Abstract:
   This document describes some high level use cases and scenarios
   with requirements on delay sensitive and deterministic networking.
   Not only the telecom industry but also vertical industries have
   been investigated. In addition to the 5G networking, industrial
   automation, automotive industry, media and gaming industry are
   typical related industries believed to be representative for the
   technical requirements on ultra-fast and ultra-reliability
   communications.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: "Norman Finn (nfinn)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 08:23:21 +0000

Yiyong,

A good use case draft, and to the point.  Thank you!!

— Norm

-----Original Message-----
From: zhayiyong <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, July 6, 2015 at 10:28 AM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Detnet] [DetNet] FW: New Version Notification for
draft-zha-detnet-use-case-00.txt

>Hello DetNet,
>
>Here is an I-D focused on some high level requirements and descriptions
>of use cases on deterministic networking.
>In my opinion, deterministic is the promise of low latency, only
>guaranteed worst case delay make sense to the critical requirement on
>latency and reliability. We are on the same track and also would like to
>contribute on this topic. Start with some high level use cases as which
>may require deterministic low latency networking, please have a look if
>it makes any sense. Comments and co-authors are welcomed. Thank you.
>
>Regards,
>Yiyong Zha
>
>-----邮件原件-----
>A new version of I-D, draft-zha-detnet-use-case-00.txt has been
>successfully submitted by Yiyong Zha and posted to the IETF repository.
>
>URL:            
>https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zha-detnet-use-case-00.txt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zha-detnet-use-case/
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
>tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>
>_______________________________________________
>detnet mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet