Subject: [Detnet] Agenda requests for IETF96 in Berlin

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 19:48:46 -0700

Folks,

The preliminary agenda was published last Friday, see 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/96/agenda.html. DetNet WG is on air 
18:00-20:00 Monday Afternoon session III July 18th in Bellevue.

If you'd like to have a presentation slot in Berlin, please send a 
request to the chairs and me by Friday July 1st. Also pay attention to 
the important dates listed below. Specifically, the document submission 
deadline is UTC 23:59 on July 8th. When requesting a slot having a draft 
that has alrady been seen and discussed on the list is highly encouraged.

Any WG draft not being discussed/presented needs to a status update sent 
to the list by Friday July 15th. Please also provide a summary slide by 
Saturday, July 16th.

We'll need all slides for presentations by Saturday, July 16th. The 
earlier, the better, though.

Cheers,
         Jouni, Lou & Pat

PS: Important dates follow:

2016-07-08 (Friday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts, 
including -00) by UTC 23:59, upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
2016-07-08 (Friday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59, 
upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2016-07-08 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at UTC 
23:59.
2016-07-11 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59, 
upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2016-07-11 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 23:59.
2016-07-15 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at 
17:00 local meeting time.
2016-07-17 - 2016-07-22: IETF 96 in Berlin, Germany