Subject: [Detnet] Webex meeting invitation: Detnet DP working meeting

From: DetNet Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 10:04:01 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

DetNet Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

Detnet DP working meeting
Thursday, October 11, 2018
4:30 pm  |  Sweden Summer Time (Stockholm, GMT+02:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins
Meeting number (access code): 643 755 067 
Meeting password: RjRmkCsJ

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m5fc3d64a0d741b6bee0f4a4e2eac7769

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m216c4e43bccee17869a295fdf6f6b08d

JOIN BY IPHONE ONE-TAP 
tel:+1-650-479-3208,,*01*643755067%23%23*01*  Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.