Subject: [Detnet] Webex meeting invitation: Detnet DP working meeting

From: DetNet Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 10:05:37 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

DetNet Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

Detnet DP working meeting
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
5:30 pm  |  Sweden Summer Time (Stockholm, GMT+02:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins
Meeting number (access code): 646 919 628 
Meeting password: sJammKYx

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mc492277ab6b1bb6a96663b5ed7a76485

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m8a23c34283b3d995eb20a211ee0c8daa

JOIN BY IPHONE ONE-TAP 
tel:+1-650-479-3208,,*01*646919628%23%23*01*  Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.