Subject: Re: [Detnet] WG adoption poll draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang

From: "Reshad Rahman (rrahman)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 22:39:23 +0000

Yes/support.

Regards,
Reshad (as co-author).

From: detnet <[email-masked]> on behalf of Janos Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 3:03 PM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Detnet] WG adoption poll draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang

Dear all,

This is start of a two week poll on making draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang-04
a working group document. Please send email to the list indicating
"yes/support" or "no/do not support".  If indicating no, please state
your reservations with the document.  If yes, please also feel free to
provide comments you'd like to see addressed once the document is a WG
document.

The poll ends Oct 3.

Thanks,
János and Lou