Subject: [Detnet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-03.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 11:40:59 -0700

Dear All,
this version includes the new section on OAM interworking between DetNet
and/or TSN domains. To avoid duplication, it refers to Section 6
draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-01>.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 11:36 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-03.txt
To: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Mach Chen (Guoyi) <
[email-masked]>, David Black <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam
Revision:       03
Title:          Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) for
Deterministic Networks (DetNet) with IP Data Plane
Document date:  2020-08-07
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          8
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-03
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-03

Abstract:
   This document defines the principles for using Operations,
   Administration, and Maintenance protocols and mechanisms in the
   Deterministic Networking networks with the IP data plane.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat